T w e n t y - f i v e

Samaras pov:

The Beach was hella fun. I got a nice tan or in Ethan's case I got a burn but I think it looked more like a tan. I didn't have my phone on so when I got home I saw all these missed calls from Grayson. I decided to give him a call and keep him updated.

Grayson: hey baby! I miss you so much.
Samara: I miss you too baby. How has it been so far?
Grayson: it's been pretty good. I usually come here with Ethan but that means I usually don't get to hang out with Cam. How has it been while I haven't been there?
Samara: well Ethan and I just came from the beach and let me tell you, the waves were killer. We all could've been surfing together
Grayson: baby I have a few more days with the family and ill be back home. Will you survive?
Samara: I think I might (laughs a little)
Grayson: well I have to go for a picnic. I'll talk to you later?
Samara: for sure
Grayson: Bye baby boo
Samara: Bye Gray bae
*end of conversation*

Once we got back home I changed into some comfortable clothing. I was wearing baggy sweats and a baggy crop top that matched perfectly.

"Damn. How do you look good in everything?" he asked me

"It's my talent I guess" I giggled. I sat on the couch and he sat beside me. He slipped an arm around me.

"Classic fuckboy move" I mumbled.

"What?"

"Oh nothing" I snickered under my breath. Now I got a call from my mom.

Samara: hey mom!
Mom: Hey sweetie. How have you been? Did you find a good place to stay?
Samara: Yes I have. I've honestly been doing well. Now let's talk about you. How have you been living in Australia?
Mom: We love it here. We all have incredible tans and we're trying to speak with an Australian accent
Samara: Well that's nice to hear. How is Josh been? I miss him a lot
Mom: Well he has a new girlfriend. Her names Maggie (Maggie Lindemann. I don't know if I spent her last name right)
Samara: I can't wait to meet her
Mom: Don't you have a boyfriend?
Samara: Uh yea.
This is really awkward since Ethan is here and can hear my mom talking.
Mom: Well tell me his name
Samara: Uh well his name is uh...Grayson D-Dolan.
I stuttered. I'm a complete idiot.
Mom: Oh he sounds like a nice boy. How old is he?
Samara: 21 turning 22
I kept looking at Ethan. His eyes kept glancing over to me then looking at the floor. I saw a tear roll down his cheek. I mouthed him an "im sorry" and he nodded.
Mom: Well that's a little older than you don't you think?
Samara: Well it's only a few years older than me. I mean look at you and dad. You guys are like 10 years apart.
Mom: Don't bring your father into this young lady. I want you to break up with him
Samara: Mom you can't make me break up with someone I love deeply
Ethan looked at me with a shocked expression on his face
Mom: I sure can. If you don't break up with him I'll start taking away everything you have starting with your credit card.
Samara: (crying a little) please mom. Why can't you see beyond the age difference.
Mom: Honey I want what's best for you.
Samara: Then just let me be with who I want to be with. Please?
Mom: Fine on one condition.
Samara: What is it?
Mom: I have to meet him sometime soon
Samara: Deal. I have to go now. Bye
Mom: Bye
*end of conversation*

I wiped away my tears. I glanced over to see Ethan still looking at the floor.

"Ethan i-" I tried to say something but nothing came out.

"I get it. You're in love with Grayson. Everyone loves my brother but when he's dating someone everyone comes to me like I'm a runner up. I feel like I'm being used all the time. Like I'm not important. I just want to for once feel like I'm actually loved by someone" he said.

"Ethan, I do love you a lot. Before I was gonna leave to Australia, we barely hung out. I didn't know what happened to us. I thought we just drifted and honestly before everything that happened, I actually wanted to be with you" I replied.
"Y-You did?" he asked me.

"Ya I did. Then we stopped talking, then I started talking with Grayson a lot and then, we got together" I replied, my heart beating out of my chest. They both make me feel some type of way. It's so indescribable and I love it but at the same time, I hate it. One twin pushes me one way and the other pulls me the other way. It's like I've been caught in the middle of a brotherly fight and I can't get out of. I know I'm with Grayson and I love him a lot but, there's also some feelings towards Ethan. What should I do now...?