O n e

Samara's pov:

This was my last year in the shit hole. My names Samara Codwell. I'm 18 years old and I love getting in trouble. Well I never really had a parent figure in my life and my aunt who I live with is always with a guy. She says that it's her boyfriend but I'm not buying it. They are just her hook ups for the day. As I walked into the school I saw through the principals office, he was talking with two boys. Oh they must be the new math and history teachers. The last ones quit because we were annoying as fuck but I don't blame them. We are pretty annoying but that's summerdales high for Ya. I walked into the principals office to get my schedule.

"Ms. Codwell. Nice to see you. How was your summer???" he asked me. The teachers turned around and they looked like pure sex gods.

"Oh it was the same old same old. I just came in for my schedule" I told him. The boys never took their eyes off of me and that made me feel somewhat uncomfortable.

"Here ya go. Oh it looks like you have math first period with Grayson Dolan" he replied.

"And which one is that???" I folded my arms.

"Me" He replied. I simply nodded and snatched my schedule out of his hand.

"See ya" I popped the bubble gum I had in my mouth and left his office.

First period...

I walked to the back of the class. I wasn't planning on communicating with anybody in this class.

"Hey there. You are sitting in my seat" some guy said.

"Well you are gonna have to find another Seat. Sorry about the inconvenience" I fake pouted and he tried to push me out of the seat.

"Can you fuck off!" I punched him and he fell to the floor holding his jaw where I had hit him. He went to go find another seat while holding his jaw. Then Mr. Dolan came in.

"Hello class. My name is Mr. Dolan and I will be your new math teacher" he said but I wasn't even paying attention. I was scrolling through Instagram when Mr. Dolan or should I say Grayson called on me.

"Ms. Codwell what is the answer to the problem up here on the board???" he asked me.

"I don't know and I don't care" I slouched back in my chair with a grin on my face.

"Well do you care now??? Detention after school" he said and I just shrugged my shoulders.

"That's cool. I don't really have anywhere else to go" I placed my feet onto my desk. He continued on with the lesson.

After class...

Everyone had left already but Grayson kept me back. I just yawned.

"Remember after school. Meet me here" he said and I nodded. I grabbed my things and left his class.

After school...

I had to go to detention. Well I didn't really have to I just wanted to see Grayson and his perfect jawline and...woah. I need to slow down here. He's just my math teacher. I knocked on his door.

"Come in" he said and I took a seat at my desk all the way at the back. He got up from his desk and slowly approaches mine with a devilish smirk on his face.

"May I help you???" I asked very annoyed that I have to stay an hour with him after school. He took a seat right beside me and I groaned.

"Stop trying to deny it. I know that deep down you like me" he smirked while placing a hand on my thigh.

"You??? Let me ask you a question. How old are you???"

"21" he responded and my eyes widened.

"You look much older than 21" I said

"Ya my brother and I get that a lot but you didn't say no" his smirk got even wider.

"No. I don't like you. Would you like the written down for you??? Hell here ya go in my hand writing" I walked to his desk and slammed that sheet of paper on it making some things move a little.

"Oh look an hours up. See ya later"

"It's barely been 10 minutes. Samara get back here!" he yelled.

"Well it's been an hour in my kind of time. Peace!" and I walked out of his classroom.

"Tomorrow after school detention. Don't forget!" he yelled and I gave him the thumbs up.

Gray's pov:

She is playing hard to get and I like it. It will take some time but she will be mine. I packed up my things and went home. I saw Samara walking home alone so I asked her if she wanted a ride.

"No thanks. I don't wanna get into a sex gods car" she replied.

"a sex god??? Is that what you think of me as??? A sex god???" and she nodded.

"Well I mean look at you. You have the looks and your personality is like amazing so a lot of girls would drool to have you" she said

"You mean like you???" I asked her and she furrowed her eyebrows.

"Nope. Not me. Sorry to burst your bubble there" she said and kept on walking. I drove away. Ethan was already home.

"Dude you know that girl that came in for her schedule???" I told him

"Oh ya she's hot" he replied.

"Hey back off she's mine" I snapped and he just chuckled at me.

"we will see on that little bro" he played with my hair and went to his room. Ya we will see on that...Big bro...