S e v e n

Samara's pov:

*skip to the week where she is at home*

Monday

Ugh I can't believe I got suspended for posting the principles nudes. Ok maybe a day I could've got suspended but a week? That's just insane. But at the same time it was too funny I mean someone said he had a shrimp dick. I just sat at home eating chips and watching PLL (Pretty little liars). I finished the second season by the end of the day. I was binge watching (I don't even know how to spell. Sorry). I went onto my phone that Ethan got me. I still can't thank him enough.

I looked through my contacts and then a name that I didn't have on my phone before came up. Little Ethan Dolan. Of course he put his name in my phone. I think he was home now so I decided to see if it was him or not.

Me: Ethan you put your phone number in my contacts???

Ethan💋🍭: ya I did. Are you mad???

Me: no I'm not mad. Just wanted to know why because you haven't texted me yet

Ethan💋🍭: because I was waiting for you to text me

Me: um ok I guess. Well I'm texting you now

Ethan💋🍭: ya you are. How was your first day of suspension???

Me: this isn't my first suspension and it was boring. A lot of my other suspending was fun

Ethan💋🍭: you've been suspended multiple times???

Me: yup. That's why my "reputation" is a bad girl

Ethan💋🍭: well you definitely are bad. At teasing 😉

Me: omg stop! Don't you have to go mark students history reports???

Ethan💋🍭: nah I already finished that a long time ago and come to think about it I'm bored too. Wanna hang???

Me: Can't.

Ethan💋🍭: why not

Me: Cause I'm gonna go out sooner or later or maybe I just don't wanna hang out with you. It could get sexual

Ethan💋🍭: is that a bad thing???

Me: well not necessarily but...

Ethan💋🍭: but...???

Me: ok I don't have anything but I just don't want things to get sexual and for you I know they will. I have to go now. See ya Dolan

Ethan💋🍭: Ethan works as well

Me: I'd rather call you Dolan. It sounds a lot sexier.

Ethan💋🍭: I thought you didn't want anything to get sexual???

Me: ya in person but this is over the phone. Ok I seriously have to go get some chipotle. I'll see ya later. Peace

Ethan💋🍭: bye Sam

I walked to the closest chipotle restaurant. I did have a car but I just wanted to walk cause recently I've been gaining weight. Like chipotle is gonna help that but whatever. After I ordered my food I went back home. Wow I'm so lazy. I just sat on the couch listening to the news and how it's talking about another shooting in California. I fell asleep on the couch but when I woke up I was in my bed. Huh??? Then I smelled something cooking but I thought I was the only one in my house. I walked downstairs and saw Ethan cooking.

"Ethan what are you doing in my house???" I asked him and he turned around.

"I missed you so I came to your house late in the night but you were asleep so I carried you to your room and stayed the night" he said

"You uh missed me???" I kinda blushed

"Ya I did" he said.

"Bacon and eggs are almost done" he added

"But I didn't even have bacon and eggs in my fridge" I replied

"Well I may have ran to the store for breakfast" he said.

"Awww you didn't have to do that" I said in more of a soft tone

"I know but I wanted to. Sit at the table and have some orange juice" he handed me a cup and I drank it all like it was a shot of whiskey or something. I know how to take shots because I have. Don't ask.

"Breakfast is ready" he said. He brought me a plate with a fork. I took a bite and it was really good.

"So how is it???" he asked me.

"It's really good. Even though I can make better" I mumbled the last part but he didn't hear it

"Pardon???" he asked me

"What I just said that they were good" I giggled and he sat back in the chair.

"Don't you have to go you know teach???" I asked him.

"Oh ya. Damn I wanted to spend more time with you. Well I'll see ya later" he gave me a peck kiss on the cheek and left my house. How did he even get into my house. I'll ask him that later but for now I'm just going to enjoy eggs and bacon...

Ethan's pov:

At lunch...

"Bro where were you last night??" he asked me

"Oh just at Sam's house. Bro you better hurry up" I smiled

"Oh don't worry she'll be in my pants not yours" he snickered. 2 can play at this game...