T w e l v e

Samara's pov:

"Samara Codwell wake up before I get the hose" my brother threw a pillow in my face. I groaned and threw it right back at him and giggled. I walked to the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. Ugh I look like a wreck. It took me almost half an hour to get my makeup my teeth and my hair done.

"Samara other people need to use the washroom!" Josh yelled.

"Ok fine" I sighed and he ran past me and closed the door behind me. I walked downstairs. My mom kissed my forehead and my dad threw me a pancake.

"Thanks pops" I haven't said that in a long time. Man it feels good to be home. He smiled at me and continued making pancakes.

"Ok I have to go to school. See ya later" I said getting up

"Bye sweetie. Have a good day at school" they waved at me and I smiled. I smiled walking into school. People were pointing at me, calling me a psycho bitch but I didn't care. I had my family back and that's all that matters. As I walked into Grayson's classroom, the class was silent. It usually is never silent but I just ignored it.

I walked to my seat. Today I was wearing a crop top with Jean shorts and black vans. I actually wore shoes. I know surprising.

"Hello class. Sorry I'm late. I had to deal with..." he was gonna continue when he saw me.

"Uh never mind. Anyways let's begin" I was super confused. What just happened.

After class...

I walked up to Grayson.

"What was that you were gonna say???" I asked him until this blonde lookin bitch probably in her early 20's comes up to Grayson and smooches him. Um hello we were talking. Before she finished kissing him, I was out of there. I thought he had feelings for me??? He was just using me like a whore. I'm not gonna be that whore Grayson. I'm not.

"So when I asked him if he had a girlfriend he lied to me???" I asked myself. I went to my locker and grabbed my things and slammed my locker so hard that one of the hinges broke off. I rolled my eyes and shoved my stuff into my bag.

"I'm so fucking outta here!" I yelled to get a few people's attention. I walked into Ethan but pushed him aside as I was speaking to no one.

"Um Samara you don't just push people out of the way like that" he stated.

"Bite me" I replied then started walking again. I pushed the doors open leaving the school.

"I'm so fucking stupid to get involved with him. But he was just so nice and i-no Samara. He used you but you used him" fuck this all so confusing. I sat on the curb. I wasn't crying cause sadness wasn't in my dictionary I was just hurt. Like someone had just punched me in my gut, hurt.

"Hey". Grayson. I got up and walked away from him. I didn't want to communicate with him after he just kissed a blonde headed bitch. I felt me becoming cold and numb inside. He ran up to me

"Look" he turned my head so I was facing him.

"Don't even fucking lie to me. You were just using me for you to get a boner. Admit it!" I yelled. He didn't say anything.

"That's what I thought. Get your hands off of me pervert" I said then walked away from him. I got home and nobody was there. I ran upstairs to my room and looked out my window. It was so peaceful and quiet but it wasn't. There was so much stress in the world and nothing was peaceful. The scent of cherry blossoms filling the air. I didn't eat didn't do anything but stare out that damn window. The only thing moving was my eyes and my breathing. Everything else was in freeze mode and felt numb.

"I'M HOME!" I heard my brother yell but I didn't bother to go see him downstairs. Instead he came up to my room to check on me.

"Hey Sis what's wrong???" he asked me as if he knew what was wrong with me.

"I thought this guy I liked, he liked me too but then this girl comes in the class and freaking gives him a slobbery kiss" I said.

"Whoever this guy is, is dead!" he yelled and I touched his arm.

"You aren't gonna do anything to him Josh. This guy is My teacher" I told him. He looked at me in disbelief.

"Sam you can't like your own teacher" he said

"Ya I can because I'm 18 if you forgot and it's not only him. I like his brother too" I stated.

"You're being a slut if you do that!" he yelled and I froze. Did my own brother just call me a slut.

"What the fuck??? Did you just call your own sister a slut??? Fuck you and get out of my room!" I yelled then pushed him out of my room. He tried apologizing but I didn't want to hear any of his bullshit. I thought my family wanted me back. I thought my brother wanted me back. I guess I was just suckered in with their lies. I made the right decision to just leave, not permanently but just to get my mind in a different set. I walked to the closest park and sat on the swing set. The breeze was just amazing.

"Hey" I heard. Of course it was Ethan and I smiled

"Hey" I said back

"What are you doing here???" he asked me.

"Clearing my mind. You???" I asked. He just shrugged his shoulders which made me giggle a little. I got off the swing. I got closer to him which made mine and his breathing slower.

"Why do you just get cuter everytime I see you???" he asked me

"And I could say the same thing Mr. Dolan" I replied. He smiled at me. He looked at my lips and they were slowly coming together before they were pressed together. It felt special like something that I've never felt before. After the kiss broke I smiled.

"So do you want me to take you back home well your new home???" he asked me.

"Please. That's the last place I want to go to. Can you believe that my own brother called me a slut? He's so unbelievable it's believable" I stated. He just stared at me like I had food or something on my face.

"is everything ok Ethan???" I asked him.

"Then let's go back to my place" he tried getting me into the car but I stopped him.
"I can't. I saw Gray and this blonde bitch kissing and-" he cut me off before I could finish anything else.

"Omg Grayson is in trouble. We need to help him!" he yelled almost breaking down into tears.

"Ethan what's happening???" I asked him

"I'll explain everything to you on the way" he said before starting the car up...