T w e n t y - t h r e e

Samara's pov:

This rush of excitement bolted through my body when he said that. I shouldn't feel this way...should I??? I scampered to my room quickly and sat on my bed thinking. Thinking about why he decided to go see his parents so soon and didn't consult me about it. I'm not the jealous type nor should I. I mean Gray won't cheat on me. Will he??? Well he kinda already has but he was wasted as fuck so should I count that as cheating. As I was thinking, my thoughts were interrupted by a faint knock on the door.

"Come in" I said before Ethan popped his head into my room. That same stupid smirk that I fell for was attached to his face followed by slow yet steady steps, closer and closer to my bed that I was currently sitting On.

"May I help you sir stupid" I giggled the last part. His smirk turned into a frown as he heard my snickers and giggles.

"Nothing much. You???" he asked me.

"I have a question. You know how you said that this will be an eventful week, what did you mean by that???" I asked but scared to ask. He might punish me but I don't know how (oh I know 😉)

"Like I said before you will just have to wait...for like another few hours" he whispered the last part but I could only manage to hear the last part.

"What in a few hours???" I asked him.

"Oh, nothing" his smirk came back. I lightly blushed and then kicked him out of my room.

*dinnertime*

"do you just want to get pizza or sushi???" I asked him.

"Sushi sounds delicious right now 'after what I'm going to do to you tonight'" he mumbled to himself.

"Um ok. Sushi it is" I told Him. He nodded.

15 minutes later...

The sushi finally came. I payed for it and we ate whatever I bought.

After dinner...

"Ethan I'll be any room if you need me" I told him. He nodded and went back to watching some cartoon on the television.
As I was writing in my journal, Ethan came busting through the door, almost knocking it off the hinges.

"Ethan you really need to be mor-" I got cut off by his lips smashing onto mine. A sensation was tingling through my body. Like a lightning bolt just struck my body sending electricity everywhere. That's how I feel right now. His hands were down on my waist while mine were on the back of his neck making the kiss deepen.

"Ethan. This. Is. Wrong" I said in between kisses.

"But it also feels right doesn't it???" he asked me almost out of breath.

"I-I don't know what to say Ethan" I blurted out.

"Say that you love me"

"I cant"

"Why"

"I have a boyfriend which also so happens to be your twin brother. Ethan if Grayson finds out what just happened he will kill the both of us"

"He will never have to know" was all he said before placing his lips back onto mine. I can't deny this part. Ethan's kisses were a lot more effective on me than Grayson's and I have no clue what that's supposed to mean.

This simple kiss turned into a make make out, and I'm not even with my boyfriend. I'm with his twin brother. God do I feel like such a bitch right Now. Even though it's wrong, it feels right in every way. What can I say??? When it's love it's love.

I playfully push him onto my bed as I slowly yet seductively take off my shirt. I felt Ethan's eyes watching me the whole time which I never got embarrassed. Not once. When I was Grayson I would sometimes get embarrassed. I don't know why but I did.

I could feel his member growing which made me smirk in delight. My lips were placed back onto his as I tugged on his shirt indicating to take it off which he did.

"Fuck. Forgot about those damn hot fuck looking abs of his"

For that I mentally slapped myself but it still hasn't brought me back to reality yet. I'm fucking his twin brother which is also my Boyfriend. I'm sorry Grayson is all I have to say at this point.