F o u r t e e n

Samaras pov:

"What do you guys want???" I asked them.

"Can you come over to our place. Please???" they asked. I was a little hesitant to go but I decided in the end to go. As Gray was driving, they both kept looking at me

"Ya???" I asked them. They never turned their heads again and I frowned. We have been getting pretty distance since the whole Cameron incident. We got to their house and we went to their living room.

"So what is so important that you had to make me come here???" I asked them.

"Actually I need to talk to her first" Ethan replied. I simply nodded and we went to his room.

"So what's up???" I asked him

"Class. Remember??? You called yourself a-"

"Ya you don't have to remind the truth ok???"

"But you're not. Cameron is just full of lies. He does that to get attention"

"Ya I know but my own brother called that because I said that I...i"

"Just spit it out" he said

"That I like you guys" I said then covered my mouth. Ethan removed my hand and kissed me instead. He pinned me to a wall and gave me small kisses on my neck. Soft moans escaped my mouth. I know in my head that this was wrong but my heart was saying that this is what I want. I got out of his grasp and walked over to his bed. He comes rushing towards me placing his lips back onto mine.

He starts to lean back on his bed so do I not wanting to break the momentum we have. His tongue grazing my lips asking for entry and I let him in. He explored all of my mouth, getting every single taste bud. His hands running up and down my body giving me shivers down my spine. I felt my bra being unclipped. That's when I stopped.

"What's wrong???" he asked me.

"I don't know. It just feels weird" I told him

"It doesn't have to feel weird" he tried pulling me into another kiss.

"Ethan stop" I pleaded but he didn't stop.

"Ethan stop!" I yelled. His hands went into my pants.

"STOP!" I stood up and got out of his room. I ran out of their house and cried my eyes out. Did he...No he couldn't of. I never wanted to see him again but I can't. He's my fucking teacher.

The next day, second period...

I walked into his shameful classroom. He looked at me and mouthed "I'm sorry" but I didn't say anything to him back. Not just yet. While he was explaining the American Revolution (I don't know what that is cause I'm not American. I'm Canadian so ya. Continuing...), he kept on looking at me with sorrow in his eyes which made me feel heavy. His face, those eyes said something. Something that I want. After class I stayed back.

"Sam what are you still doing here???" he asked me. I ran into his arms and gave him a hug.

"I'm sorry too. I made you feel then I just stopped" I said.

"Hey it's ok. You're a very good tease" I felt his smirk on his face.

"Um ya I am. Anyways got to get to lunch" I replied.

"You have a lunch this time right???" he asked me and I nodded.

"See ya later Dolan" I walked out of his classroom swaying my hips to make my ass bounce.

After school...

Ethan invited me over to his house. We went to his room and talked about stupid shit.

"Who is your favourite artist???" he asked me.

"Oh Bryson Tiller. He's my daddy well next to you" I smirked.

"Oh since when am I your daddy???" he asked me.

"Since I layed eyes on you" I teased him. It's been an hour and Grayson isn't home yet.

"Hey do you know where Gray is???" I asked him.

"I actually don't know" that set alarms in my head.

"That bitch!" I yelled.

"Ethan we gotta go!" I added. It took us 20 minutes to get to that old factory. There he was all tied up in that chair.

"Grayson are you ok???" I asked him untieing him.

"Sure. If you almost call rape good then ya I've been pretty good"

"Now is not the time to get sarcastic with me young man" I said right before Cameron punched me. I was weak. I didn't know what to do.

"Well look who it is. Samara Codwell. Miss me already???" he snickered.

"Fuck you!" I yelled.

"Yes I will fuck you" he added by grabbing my hair.

"Don't fucking touch her!" Gray yelled.

"And what are you gonna do to stop it???" he asked Gray. That got his attention. I kicked his balls making him drop to the floor. I ran or tried to run over to Gray getting him united. I eventually did and he helped me up while Ethan was beating the shit out of Cameron.

"thanks for saving me" I touched my face and felt bruises and cuts.

"No. Thank you for saving me" he said and I smiled.

"But my face hurts really bad" I added.

"Ya it does look pretty ugly" he made a disgusted face. I grabbed my heart acting like that hurt.

"Hey that's rude. This is gonna be my face for the next couple of weeks" I pointed at my face.

"I'll get used to it" he replied and I giggled. He started to lean in so did I. Our lips were so close when Ethan came into the car and we separated. (like you know in some movies how someone just ruins the moment. Imagine that kk. Keep reading now).

"So how was Cameron ya know???" I asked him.

"Let's just say that he won't be doing nothing to Grayson for a while" he said and I smiled. My leg ached so I put it on Gray's lap. I grabbed his hand and interlocked our fingers. They drove me home.

"Thanks again for saving me" Gray replied with a smile.

"Hey no Problem. Now I have to wash up. I look terrible. See ya" I shut their car door and wobbled to my house door. I saved at them one last time before walking into my house.

"Sweetie what happened to your face???" My mom looked mortified.

"Oh it's nothing trust me. I'm just gonna go to the washroom and clean up" I limped to my bathroom and cleaned up.

Nighttime...

Just as I was about to fall asleep, I heard a faint knock at my window. I opened my drapes and saw Gray there begging to come in. I unlocked the window and let him in.

"What are you doing here???" I whispered.

"I needed to come see you" he whispered back. A smile crept onto my face followed by a passionate kiss...