S i x

Samara's pov:

The next day I woke up really happy and I'm usually never happy. I just had some cereal for breakfast. I brought enough money for me to take the bus today. It was Friday which means that the bus comes every 10 minutes. As I walked into school I little smile crept onto my face. I had Grayson first. I smiled at him while walking into the class.

"Does anyone know the answer to this question on the board???" he asked the class and I raised my hand.

"Samara???" he signaled me to come up to the board. I did the question

"Correct. Good job" he smiled at me and I walked back to my seat. I know math and people say I'm really smart I just don't apply myself. I've kinda taken over the bad girl reputation even though I haven't done really anything bad for a while. Well that was about to change. While all the teachers were on break including the principal I went onto his laptop and saw his nudes. They were disgusting but that would get some attention around the school

I printed at least 200 copies of his nudes and taped them all over the school. By the time the lunch bell went and all the kids were coming back into the school they saw all of his nudes and his tiny ass dick. All the students started laughing.

"Ew look at his little shrimp dick" I heard a kid say and that made me laugh even more. Some kids knew it was me and gave me some high fives.

"Samara Codwell come to the principals office. NOW!" I heard the secretary yell. I giggled my whole way there. I knocked on the principals door.

"Samara you have some explaining to do. Why were you on my computer and why are my nudes file open???" he asked me

"First of all why do you even have nudes and second of all how do you know it was me???" I laughed my ass off. This was just too funny.

"Security cameras" he stated.

"You're suspended for a week. Get out and grab your stuff and leave!" he yelled I nodded while laughing my ass off. It was too funny. I grabbed my stuff from my locker

"And where do you think you're going???" I heard Ethan ask.

"Oh I got suspended for this. Here. Jerk off to this" I gave him a picture and laughed even more

"Ok. I know that I'm not supposed to laugh at this but this was really funny. And wait hold up you got suspended for that???" he asked and I nodded.

"Now I'll be sad. I won't get to see you" I pouted.

"Well anyways see ya later Ethan" I sighed then skipped my way out of the school. I pulled out some money for me to take the bus. Once I got home I chilled on my sofa. I started watching PLL (pretty little liars). I finished a whole season when I called it a night. Before I fell asleep there was a knock on my door. I opened it and saw Ethan there and a smile spread across mine and his face.

"Hey what are you doing here???" I asked him

"I just wanted to come see you that's all" he replied. He came closer to me before our lips crashed together. He pinned me onto the wall sucking on my neck leaving marks there.

"jump" he said and I did. My legs wrapped around his torso. He carried us to my room. As much as I wanted to fuck him, I couldn't. I stopped him and a confused look came onto his face.

"Ethan I can't. As much as I want to I can't. I'm your student" I replied. He sighed. I felt really bad for him but I really liked it.

"Again I'm sorry" I said

"But if you wait another 9 months I'm all yours cause I won't be a student anymore" I added and he smiled at me.

"Ok. Bye Sam" he sad and I smiled. He gave me a peck kiss on the cheek before he got into his car. I blushed then closed the door behind me. Hmm 2 teachers like me? And they are twins? This will be interesting and a bit competitive...