T w o

Samara's pov:

Today I had classes with both sex gods. Someone just kill me now. I first had math with Grayson and then his brother right after. Ugh. Now I have to be good in one class and bad in the other, but which class do I want to be bad in is the question. As I walked into Grayson's classroom, he gave me a smirk but I flipped him off. I didn't want any part of him and his desires. My boots clicking all the way to the back of the class.

I pushed some of my brown hair out of my face. I plugged my headphones in and placed my feet onto my desk. Looks like I'm going to be a goodie two shoes in his brother's class. Or am I??? I mean I just love getting in trouble so why not double the trouble??? I hummed a song when someone slapped the table. Grayson of course

"Samara quite daydreaming and focus!" he yelled at me. I've never seen him so angry before but that's teaching for ya. You will have some teachers that are easy going, some that yell a lot and some that are hot as shit. Cough cough Grayson and his twin brother. I still don't know his name but I will find out. Of course I remembered that I had detention with Grayson. Most likely gonna be the only one in detention but I didn't care.

Second period...

I walked into his brother's classroom. It smelled like cologne which smelt really nice. Once he saw me, he have me a wink and I sat at the back of class like I always do. As he was explaining something about history he kept looking at me and smiling. I tried to contain my blushing but I couldn't help it. He was just too cute. I surprisingly listened to his lesson that he was giving. I never do that.

After class...

I was the last kid to leave the class. I don't classify myself as a kid more of a student. Ya let's go with student.

"Hey Samara" Mr. Dolan called my name.
"Uh hey..."

"Ethan" so his name was Ethan. Cute name just like Grayson.

"I really have to go to lunch so what is it???" I asked him.

"I just wanna say thank you for not giving me a hard time in class" he replied with a smile

"Just think of it as a free pass. But boy did I give Grayson hell" I smirked.

"I bet. You probably have detention with him right???" he asked and I nodded.

"That's fine. I always make it exciting. Anyways got to go. See ya later Ethan"

"Bye" I waved at him and left his class. He was definitely a lot more chill then Gray was. It was like he had a pickle stuck up in his ass or something. I sat on the concrete, my pale skin soaking up the sun. My buds in my ears. I never had a lunch nor did I have money to purchase a lunch.

"Hey there" I barely heard because of my music. I took out one of my beds and looked at the corner of my eye. It was Grayson.

"Don't you have somewhere to be??? I don't want to be seen around a teacher" I replied.

"I was just asking why are you sitting here. And where is your lunch???" he asked me.

"Oh I never bring a lunch and this is where I always sit" I said

"Well I was just heading to lunch. Do you wanna come with???" he asked me.

"No I'm good" I said

"Please???" he begged.

"I'm good. Thanks" I defended myself but he wouldn't budge.

"Pleeeeease???" he was basically on his knees. Ugh he was so annoying and he wasn't shutting up

"Fine. Just shut up will ya???" I asked annoyed and he nodded like a little kid.

"Oh by the way, Ethan is coming" and my eyes lit up.

"He is???" why did I sound so happy???

"Ya he is. That's ok with you right???" he asked me and I nodded.

"Yup" I said popping the p. I sat in the back waiting for Ethan. He finally came out to the van. Once he saw me a smirk spread across his face.

"Don't ask questions. Let's just say that Grayson forced me to come" I rolled my eyes. I put my buds back in my ear. I blasted the music so I couldn't hear what they were saying. They kept looking back at me like they had a problem with me, but instead of them looking mad they looked at me with devilish smirks on their faces and that made me lightly blush. I felt light tapping on my thigh. I look up and take a bud out of my ear.

"are you coming in???" they asked but I shook my head.

"Nah I'm not that hungry" I was actually starving but I didn't want them to pay for me. I mean I already have them as teachers.

"Ok. Suit yourself" Gray said and they both left me in their car. I was so bored and hungry but I absolutely hate it when people buy things for me. I don't know why it just gets on my nerves. After what felt like hours they came back.

"Holy shit you guys take forever. Now hurry up. We need to get to school" I said and they bother look back at me.

"You want to go to school???" Ethan asked

"Well I don't but you guys do" I responded and they both nodded like the idiots they are. I just layed back and rolled my eyes. Once we got there, I signed and went to my next class. It was like any other ordinary day in school.

End of school...

I sighed while walking into detention. He saw me and noticed how depressed I looked. I just sat and looked out the window with a blank expression on my face.

"Samara are you ok???" he asked me.

"No not really" I muttered to myself.

"well then let's talk about it" he offered

"No thank you. I rather leave my depression to myself" I mumbled. He turned me around and looked at me. When he did look at me, this thing in my stomach made me feel heavy inside. I burst out into tears.

"Shh Samara everything will be ok. Is it your parents???" he asked me and I nodded.

"they put me up for adoption and nobody wanted to adopt me so when I was older my stupid fucking aunt had to take care of me. She's a prostitute. She has like a new boyfriend everyday. Sometimes I think of myself dying and going to hell. Sometimes I just wish that my life would end. My suffering would have to end" I sobbed.

"It's ok now. You don't have to suffer anymore" he whispered in my ear.

"But how??? I barely get fed at home and I don't get any money and-"

"You don't get fed at home??? Jeez you must be starving all the time. Why didn't you tell me when we were at lunch???" he asked me

"Because I hate it when people buy things for me. It makes me feel poor" I wiped my tears away.

"Well an hour is up and I should be getting home now" I said walking away.

"Samara wait!" he yelled running up to me. I turned around and his lips were placed onto mine. After the kiss broke I blushed a little.

"I'll see you tomorrow Mr. Dolan" I said.

"Grayson works as well" he replied and I smiled.

Gray's pov:

"Ethan You better pick up your game" I smiled.

"Why???" he asked.

"Cause me and Samara kissed so ya deal with it" I snickered.

"Don't worry. I'll be in her pants before you get to take her shirt off. You just watch" he smirked and went into his room. Well good luck with that. I already have her wrapped around my finger. I still tho can't get over the fact that she called us sex God's. What was that supposed to mean???...