F i v e

Samara's pov:

I ran into the girls bathroom and kicked all the stalls open. Kicking things made me feel a lot calmer. I splashed a bit of water on my face to try to calm me Down. I walked out of the washroom to see them standing there.

"Leave. Me. The. Fuck. Alone" I said. I would've put in my buds but I didn't have a fucking phone. I ran down the halls of our school until I saw the front doors. I ran and sat on the Bleachers. My skin soaking up the sun. I probably look like a tomato because of how much sun I was taking in but I didn't really care. If I never went over to his house my phone would still be in my hands, in my reach. God dammit.

"Eh might as well start working out cause I have nothing else to do" I sighed. I got up from the bleachers and jogged around the football field. I got tired almost immediately. I sat on the turf looking up at the sun, closing my eyes when someone blocked the sun.

"Uh excuse me but you're in my sun! I'll save you the trouble if you just move out of the way. I'm not in a good mood right now" I huffed but they didn't move.

"Omg you're so annoying. Fine I'll just move myself" I stood up. As I was walking away I stuck up my middle finger (middle fingers up. Beyonce). Before I knew it lunch was over.

End of day...

I took the bus home cause I was too angry to walk and plus I would kick or punch anything I saw including cars. As I was walking to the bus stop, I saw the bus go by me.

"FUCK!" I yelled. I know that the bus doesn't come for another half an hour. Ugh could this day get any worse. I waited for the bus to come when I realized that I didn't have any money either. I used it for the bag of chips. Fuckin hell. I waited 15 for no fucking reason. As I was walking a car stopped driving. It was Ethan's car. The car window went down. He smiled at me and I walked over to his car.

"Why are you walking so late??? School was over a half an hour ago" he said.

"I know. I went to take the bus then I saw that the bus left me and I waited 15 minutes then I realized I had no money and now I'm walking" I tried to laugh through my suffering.

"I can give you a ride home if you want" he suggested.

"Nah. I don't want you seeing my house. It literally looks like trash" I said.

"Well have you seen Grayson's room. It is trash" he said and I giggled.

"Ya well I'm still mad at him for breaking my phone and I can't afford a new one" I frowned.

"Well I can buy you a new one. On me. Just get in the car and we can go look for a phone for you" he said

"Really??? Thanks" I smiled and went around to the passengers side.

"Let's go" he replied. About halfway through the car ride, I felt him place a hand on my thigh. I looked at him and tried to put on a smile while on the inside I was freaking out. I looked back out the window. We made it to a Mall.

"Ok. Let's find you a new phone" he replied. I looked down at our hands seeing that he wanted to hold my hand. I blushed then I interlocked our fingers. He looked at me and smiled.

"Don't take this the wrong way dude" I replied with a giggle.

"Oh I won't be the only one thinking the wrong way" he smirked at me

"Oh well I'm not" I sounded uncertain with my answer because I was. I do like Ethan but I don't know if he likes me back.

A couple hours later...

"Awww thanks Ethan. This means a lot to me" I smiled at my new iphone 7s.

"No problem. Do I take you home now" he asked me

"Uh ya. Well I wasn't planning on going over to your place anytime soon. Maybe Grayson wants to break this phone too" I giggled and he chuckled with me. Once I got home him and I walked up to my front door.

"I just wanna say thank you for buying me my phone. Can you tell Grayson that I'm sorry??? I realized that it was just a phone" I asked him and he nodded. He gave me a kiss on the cheek and I blushed. I walked into my house and went right to my room. I drew Ethan and I holding hands. Once I finished it looked beautiful. This day actually turned out to be good...