T h r e e

Samara's pov:

The next day I heard my alarm clock go off and I groaned. Today is only Wednesday. Two more days till the weekend. That means staying up till 1am and-oh wait. I already do that. I quickly got dressed wearing a black tee and Jean shorts with my brown boots that made a clicking noise everytime I walked. Instead of driving to school I walked. Today was such a beautiful day. I didn't have neither Ethan or Grayson today and that made me frown a little but I would eventually get over it.

After school...

I knocked on Grayson's class. He saw me and a smile was replaced on his face.

"Don't I have detention???" I asked and he shook his head.

"oh ok" I said before leaving his class.

"Samara wait!" he yelled. I stopped and turned around.

"What's wrong Grayson???" I asked him.

"I just wanted to know about yesterday. Like what that kiss meant to you" he asked me

"I honestly don't know. I mean ya it was good in all but I can't date my teacher. I don't want you getting fired because of me and then I will feel bad" I said.

"Are you 18???" he asked me.

"No I'm 10. What do you think. I'm a senior duh" I replied.

"then technically we are allowed to date by law that is" he said and that got me thinking.

"Don't you have a girlfriend or whatever???" I asked him.

"If I had a girlfriend why would I ask you to be my girlfriend???" he asked me.

"eh I don't know. I'll think about it. Goodbye Grayson" I gave him a kiss on the cheek and left school. I think he blushed but that's just me for ya. As soon as I got home, an angry aunt was standing at the door.

"Sarah??? I thought you were in Massachusetts???" I asked her.

"I was. I just came here to check on you and this place. It's holding up pretty good" I could smell the alcohol off her breath and it made me gag.

"Ok bye" she said and then she left. Typical Sarah. Since I was 13 she did that to me. Would check up on me and then leave me here all by myself. I rolled my eyes and then walked up to my room where I silently cried. I hate crying but sometimes crying makes me fell better but in this case it just made me feel worse and worse. I heard a knock on the door. I wiped my tears and went downstairs

"Coming!" I yelled. I opened the door and there stood Grayson with a bunch of flowers. I awed and he handed them to me.

"how did you find out where I live???" I asked

"Student ID" he replied and I nodded.

"Come in" I said.

"Sorry that it looks like shit. I try to clean it in here but my fucking aunt ruins the place. You actually just missed her. She left to go back to Massachusetts where she went to go meet her boyfriend or whatever" I groaned. She is so ridiculous honestly.

"That's ok. I don't mind the cluster. My room looks like a tornado just passed through there" he said and I giggled. Too cute.

"Do you feel that???" I asked him.

"Feel what???" he asked me.

"All the negativity in here. Is it just me or do you feel it too???" I asked him

"I thought I was the only one. Let's go back to my place" he suggested and i nodded. We got into his car and drove over to his place. His house was probably 2x the size of my house, it had a pool. It was really nice. I looked out his window in amazement.

"So who lives here???" I asked.

"Oh. Just Ethan and I" he said

"Then why do you need such a big house to begin with"

"For company" he winked at me and I looked back out the window and blushed. What is up with me??? Once he stopped the car, I got out. He put it in the garage.

"Oh it looks like Ethan is home" he said. Oh no. I'm going into a house with not 1 but 2 sex Gods. Lord help me now...