T w e n t y - o n e

Samaras pov:

I didn't want to come out of my closet. The fact that I know that Grayson is in the house makes me want to punch the shit out of him yet at the same time I still really love him with all my heart. This was all too confusing.

"Bro where is Sam???" I heard Gray ask.

"She needs to be alone right now" Ethan replied

"I don't care. I need to see her" Gray said and I awed but then realizing what he did made my fists clench.

"Fine she's upstairs" Ethan said. My heart began to race as I heard footsteps getting closer and closer to my room. I then heard banging on my door.

"Sam are you in there???" he asked me but I didn't say anything back.

"Ok then I'm coming in". My door was wide open. I saw his shadow moving closer and closer to my closet then my door opened. He saw me with my red and puffy eyes.

"One babe what happened???" he touched my cheek but then I slapped it away.

"Don't touch me. I know what you did. I saw pictures if you fucking that red headed chick" he gave me a confused look.

"What are you talking about???" he asked me.

"Don't you know???" I asked him and he shook his head

"I don't remember anything from last night and I believe that's when it happened" he said. My mouth made an "oh" shape.

"I'm sorry for yelling at you. I didn't know" I said

"I'm sorry too for fucking another girl that I don't really remember" he said and I kinda giggled

"Forgivzees???" I asked him.

"Forgivzees" he said. I came out of the closet and basically tackled him to the floor in the hugest hug ever.

"I love you so much!" he said

"I love you more!" I replied back to him.

"No I do!" he furrowed his eyebrows.

"No I do" I said then got up.

"Let's go downstairs now shall we???" I asked in an English accent.

"Yes we shall" he said back to me in an English accent and I laughed

"What???" he asked.

"Oh nothing. You just need to work on you accent that's all" I said and he laughed. We walked downstairs holding hands. As we got to the kitchen, I glanced over at Ethan to see him in complete sadness.

"Ethan what's wrong???" I asked him.

"Oh" he pauses

"Nothing". That's a lie. I've known Ethan long enough to know that he's not alright. I gave a simple nod and walked to the table in the Kitchen.

"So what's for breakfast and please tell me that Ethan made it" Gray grabbed his chest acting like he was hurt.

"Ethan made it" I sigh in relief.

"Bro what did you make???" he asked him.

"Just some uh, French toast" he mumbled. I studied his face. Eyes watery, clenched jaw, fists tight. Is Ethan Dolan jealous??? Is he jealous that I'm dating his brother and not him??? I'll ask him later about that.. 

Sorry for the short chapter. Peace.