chapter 37 part 3

En başından başla

I walled away and put the scissor down for the time being and got a gun I end up grabbing out of Santo's room before we left and picked up some median size scissors to help me cut the rope Santo was tied to. I walked back over we're Santo was and warned him before I cut the rope.

"Don't try to get away because for one your feet are still shackled and that will just make your death even worst." I say and he nods. I reach up to the cut the ropes and he almost falls but I catch him before he goes out of pain. "Well maybe you should treat people how you want to be treat then you won't get the same treatment. Now get on your fucking knees." " fuck you!" Santo spat. "Keep yell at me and you won't have a tongue or teeth to do so. Now get on your fucking knees!" He did what I said and I positioned the gun in front of my virgina and looked at him raising my eyebrow. He looked at me, giving me a face. "What you want me to do?" He asked. "Suck." " hell na-" before he could finish I grabbed his curls and shoved the gun in his mouth.

I moved the gun in and out is mouth as his tried to  remove my hands away from his hair. He kept digging his finger nail into my skin which was painful, I took in that pain and continued what I was doing then, I felt this huge impact in my stomach. I dropped the gun and fell to the floor. It took me a few minutes to regain strength. I got and picked out the gun from the floor and hit him upside his head causing blood to run down his face.

"Damn! Look what you made me do! Fuck Santo!!!!!!!!!!!" I yelled pushing him plat on the ground getting on top of him. I had so much anger built up in me at this point. He tried getting up but I held the gun to his head. "Your going to have the most painful sex in your life." I barked as I took my shirt and bra. I stood up putting my foot on Santos chest to make sure he wouldn't get up while I was taking off my shorts and panties. I bent down and got out a small knife and and went to get a screw gun before he was able to get up again. I looked down a Santo and he was just staring at the screw gun and knife that was in my hand.

"Are you ready to die Santo."

15 minutes later

" AAAAAWWWWHHHHH, FUCK!!!! PLEASE STOPPPPPPPPPP!!!"

" IMMM SORRRYYY!!!!! SORRRRRYY!! "

I smiled and cried at his pain. I was smiling because this bitch is getting what he deserve.. But I'm crying because I'm killing the man who did the most damage to me. I thought about everything he's done to me and I'm finally getting back.

Both hand were screwed to the hard rocky floor, that was scraping his back up as I road him. 6 of his fingers were sliced by line(the lines on your fingers) and I came about 2 times so far from him hitting my g spot.

"Ready for the next finger daddy?!?!" I yelled at the top of my lungs. "NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!PLEASEEEEEE!"
"Say my name daddy!!" "CHANELLLLLL!" "Oops, wrong one!" I yell over his loud huffs and groans and the clapping of our skin as I slice of a piece of his finger. "Call me daddy, daddy!" "CHANELLLLLL PLEASEEEE!" "Oh well!" Another piece of his finger cut off came with another loud holler along with a moan from Cumming again for the third time. "Awwe! Shit daddy! That's the spot. Try hitting it again." "Fuck...you..." I got off of him giving him a break

I look at santo to see that he looked like he was about to die. "Oh baby don't die on me yet. We still have to cut your dick off." "P-p-please don't k-kill me." "Well before you die, I have a question. Where did you put your friends body?" "On h-h-hook-ks." "Why?" "Thats-s where all the b-bodies g-go." "Oh"
I sat down next to him and stared off into space a little. 
                   Thought, memories, dreams.
"Who took me out my shower that night?" I asked
"Elijah."