chap.12

Santo
Chanel is a weak ass bitch. Most of the girls that we kidnap fight back a little, she just sit there and fucking cry. This bitch is no fun at all. I was really finna kill this bitch until Morgan ass got in the way. She grabbed my hand as soon as I was finna stab Chanel in her v.

Morgan: NO DON'T, SANTO YOU SAID YOU WOULDN'T.

Santo: Jacob if you don't get yo fucking sister fo she get this knife to her fucking head.

Jacob: take yo ass back up stairs.

Morgan: (crying) BUT HE'S GONNA KILL HER.

Santo: well maybe if you would have got me a stronger bitch I wouldn't be ready to give her ass up so soon.

Morgan: PLEASE LET ME TALK TO HER.

Santo: I'm pretty sure she wouldn't want to talk to you since you were the one who wanted to be selfish and save your self.

I looked back at Chanel who was staring at Morgan. She looked so disappointed at her.
I looked back at Morgan and she mouth the words sorry to Chanel. Chanel just shook her head crying in her knees. She screamed that she wanted to die. And I quickly went to her, lifted her head up and slapped the shit out of her.

Slap

Santo: don't you ever say that again or I'll really kill you.

Chanel: DO IT THEN YOU PUSSY!!

I pulled out my gun and pointed to her head. Jacob and Elijah came running towards me try to reason with me while Courtlend and mike carried Morgan upstairs. The others helped with Morgan because she was giving mike and Courtlend. It was just me, Elijah and, Jacob down here while Chanel tried to get away from my gun.

I muted the boys and walked over to Chanel who was begging me not to do anything to her. I held the gun up and whipped her in her temple. She was out cold immediately and she instantly fell to the side.

Elijah: WHAT THE HELL MAN?!?!

Jacob: WHAT WERE YOU THINKING SANTO IF SHE DONT WAKE UP THEN WE GOT TO FIND SOME NEW CHICK.

Santo: shut the fuck up both of y'all. First of all she ain't even fucking dead and don't you get enough pussy from Honesty anyways. You shouldn't even be doing this.

I walked past them niggas and ran upstairs to my room. I thought about what I just did and didn't give to fucks about either. I got tired asf and went to sleep.

Next day*******""

I was woken up by a loud ass bang on the door. I didn't move because I thought one of them boys would answer the door. The bang on the door continued and nobody had answered it yet. I got up out the bed and looked out the window and I guess to was the only one here, well besides Morgan and Chanel. I opened the door to see Honesty (Empris12 as honesty). She looked beautiful as always.

Santo: what's up baby? What you need?

Honesty: um first I'm not your baby and I'm here to see my actual boyfriend. Where is he?

Santo: he not here. Come in cuz its kinda chilly out here.

Honesty: no I'm good.

Santo: come on. I won't bite😋.

She thought about for a moment then finally have in. As she walked past me I stared at her ass. I loved the way she switched and how her ass and tits bounced as she walked. She lucky she taken cuz I wouldn't be here right now.

Honesty: so do you know when his gonna be back?

Santo: no.

Honesty: oh...so how has he been? You guys still kidnapping those girls?

I walked a lil closer to her curious of how she knew about those girls.

Santo: how you know about that?

Honesty: um...because...I just know

Santo:oh really and how do you just know something like that without evidence or proof that someone told you.

I could tell she was lying. She took to
Long to answer that question. Jacob would never tell something like that to a girlfriend. He could go to jail. ALL OF US CAN GO TO JAIL. I walked even closer to her. She backed up as I kept asking her if that was really true. I had her backed up against the wall and I could tell she was scared. I pulled out a gun and asked her again.

Santo: how did you know.