chapter 25

Santo

Santo: nigga get the fuck off! Bitch!

I said as I pushed Jacob out my room. This nigga got me fucked up coming in my room tryin check me. He pushed me back so I punched him in his face making his nose blood. He wiped his nose and show the blood on his finger and just shook it off. He look at me pissed and I balled my fist up ready to hit him again. He starts running towards me tryin tackle me but I dogged him. And he ran into the wall. I walked towards him and picked him up over my shoulder and walked into the hallway and slammed him down near the top of the stairs. He groans and lifts his head up while holding it and there was blood coming from his head.
I backed up giving him time to get up and once he was up I forcefully pushed him down the down the stairs.

BOOM BOOM!!!!

Jaxon

Courtlend: don't wanna listen huh?

Chanel: fuck you

Courtlend laughs and slams her back on the edge of the kitchen counter scrapping her back. She screams as she hit the floor then turns to her back. When she turned over there was a huge blood stain. She lifted up her shirt to show a knife in her back. She slowly pulled it out and looked at it. Me and courtlend just stared at her and the next thing you know she throw the knife at courtlend and it went into his throat. I reacted instantly and grabbed my gun out my front pocket and shot her ass. I don't know where I shot her I just know I did. I couldn't think straight so I ran out the house bumping into ray. I know Santo would probably kill me if he found out she was dead without him giving her a piece of his mind. So I got into my car and drove the hell off.

Santo

I stopped and froze when I heard gun shots coming from downstairs. I looked down the stairs to see Jacob not moving but he didn't have blood on him. I ran down the stairs and looked around. I turned my head to see rayray standings by the basement door.

Santo: what the hell was that?

Rayan: shit I don't know but jaxon just ran out of here. He looked scared as hell.

Santo: yo ass didn't go see what happened!

Rayan: nigga the shit just happened.

Santo: whatever man move.

Rayan: wait, what the hell happened to him

I looked back at Jacob.

Santo: I don't know and I can careless

I walked past ray and went into the kitchen.
When I walked in, I had to walk back out then walk back in to make sure I wasn't seeing shit. There was a pool of blood all over the kitchen floor. And two bodies lying on the floor. Honesty and...who was that? I walked over to him in the blood bath to get a better look at him. When I saw his face I near jumped out my damn skin. I bent down and pulled the knife out courtlends' neck and yelled for rayan. He immediately came. He jumped when he saw all the blood on the floor.

Ray: o my god man, what the fuck!!

Santo: I don't know man...Shit!!

Ray: that's why jaxon ass ran out like that.

Santo: he killed them!!!

Ray: I don't know I was in there with the kids man. And jaxon wouldn't kill courtlend that's like his brother.

Santo: call his ass and tell him he better get his ass over hear NOW!!!!

I was so pissed I throw the knife back down which accidentally went into his eye.
I looked at Chanel and notice her struggling. I walked over to her and notice she got shot in her neck.

Chanel: pl-eassss hell-help mmme pl-eass

I rolled my eyes and walked back to courtlend.

Santo: ray treat her neck

Rayan: alright

I picked courtlend up by his shoulder and dragged him to the basement. I forgot the kids were down there so when they saw the knife in his eye they screamed and cried. I pulled the knife out and pointed it in there direction and told then to shut up or else I would stab them and that just made lil Mama cry even harder. I walked to the door and dragged courtlend body down the stairs. ( the mystery door) once I got to the bottom I looked around for a hook. But I couldn't find any because the were all used with Morgan's old friends. So I went all the way to the back and put him in the freezer. I had to ran back up stairs because the smell of rotten dried up blood was getting to me and the shit stank.

I got upstairs and the little girl was still crying. She was hugging on her brother so I had to snatch her away from him and hold her by her neck. That made the little boy beat and kick on me to let her go. The shit hurt so I kicked the little boy and he fell down not moving. The little girl on the other hand had stop crying. I let her go and she started again calling for her brothers name.
I rolled my eyes and walked back upstairs.

I hope the fuckers died. I can't stand kids. Just like his fucking dad.

I looked back at Jacob who hadn't move and walked pasted him back upstairs. I walked towards his sisters room and called for her. I knew she was under the bed because I seen her move her feet under the bed at the last minute so I wouldn't see them. When she didn't come out when I told her to I start knocking things down and breaking them. I said her name five times so at that point I didn't give two fucks and flipped her bed over and dragged her ass by her legs. I end getting her up sum to where I was able to swing her ass making her hit the corner of one of the dresser in the room. At first she was screaming but when she hit her head everything stopped.

I put her down and fell to the ground. I felt dizzy and just stayed there. I couldn't take the excitement and past out. To much was going on at once. And all I could see was darkness.

This chapter was weird but that's just because there was a change in plans. I hope y'all will like it.

Will Chanel die?.....maybe

Is Emmanuel OK?

Dose it really take that long for honesty to get to Jacob house?

Who will die next? Or will someone die next

Jacob? Morgan? Dead? .....maybe

Vote and comment please and check out pranks on you please!!! Loves

Sorry for any typeos get let me know in the comments because my tablet is on 7% and I was rushing this whole chapter today just for you guys. So vote please and everyone who votes get a shout out on next chapter!
Voteeeeeed