chapter 31

Elijah

Morgan: AHHHH DAMN EJ!

I covered her mouth as she seemed to be extra loud.

Elijah: keep going?

Morgan: YESSSS FUCKK!

she pressed her right hand against the wall and fingered herself with her left. I stroked faster making her remove her right hand from the wall and on my right hand,which was gripping her waist.

Its been about a half an hour sexing in the shower and I'm not even wore out from the work and hot water. Morgan gave up at about 15 minutes in. But I couldn't quit just because she gave up. What I look like?

I gave her my last few strokes that I had left and came inside her. I left her go not care if she was going to be OK or jot and she fall almost hitting her head on the shower nob but I caught her before she did.

Because she had a tub/ shower I was able to gently pull her down with me and lay in the tub. We eventually fall sleep in the steamy bathroom.

I woke up before her and quickly hot out wrapping a towel around my waist, heading to my room. I dried off and dressed myself.

I came downstairs to four sad looking people.

Elijah: damn what's wrong?

Jacob: Craig's dead and jaxon ain't came back yet from his walks and where the hell were you?

Elijah: screwing your sister.

Jacob: what did you say?

Elijah: you heard me

Jacob: you know how I feel about you relating her to me of that name and I already told you about that connection y'all two got.

Elijah: come on man, it ain't even that serious.

Jacob: man...YES it is!

Elijah: listen man whatever, OK at least she respect me and I ain't got her pregnant.

Jacob: yeah,not yet, but you will. Keep fucking her how you do and she will,and I ain't watching no more kids.

Elijah: man no disrespect and all because you my man, but nigga you barely watch yo own damn kids because they always under ray ass.

Jacob: NIG-

Santo: ay! Listen one of my other homies just died and y'all arguing over some bitch upstairs that neither one of y'all niggas even care about. Come on now! We should be out there tryin find that bitch Chanel and killing her ass.

Jacob: no what you right man.

Jacob looked at me for an other minute glaring at me then walked away.

Rayan: so where could she be anyways?

Santo: I don't know but with the pain she should be in, she shouldn't be far.

Jacob: so your saying she around here?

Santo: yeah maybe.

Chanel

I felt a this satisfying rage go through my through my body and I took his death in a totally different way. I took the time to cut his body up but first I had to take off the stuff I had on so it wouldn't get dirty. Then I just through the parts into the water. It took a while but it was worth it to me. After I was done I washed my hands and face and got my bags I packed earlier and head out. I didn't know where I was going so I just kept walking. It was at least 2 1/2 hours later when I found the city. I jumped with excitement and started running. I noticed I didn't have any money so I couldn't afford anything. I just walked around the city not know where I was going but remembering where I came from. So guy bumped into me.