chp.6 what's so funny

Morgan

Chanel came over today because my brother wanted to hangout with to get to know her before they proceed the plan.
Jacob took us out to eat. We were sitting at a family table since we didn't won't to separate and the WAS 10 of us.

They were telling made up stories about here childhood to entertain Chanel. We all laughed at the supposed to be funny parts of the story. Then Chanel informed us on something's she used to do with her dad before he died.

Chanel: and my dad used to own his own business in Detroit.

Elijah: Really..that's was up.

Chanel: yeah its actually its still open and run. My moms running it, she use the money to help with scholarship and bills.

Mike: what school you tryn go to.

Chanel: um...Harvard.

Santo: that's dope but you know they really look at school effort.

Chanel: yeah I'm not worried about that, I'm an all A student.

Ray: damn how you keep that up girl. Ain't it hard.

Chanel: nope ...Will not when you have a tutor and your already ahead because you prep over the summer.

I got tried of this subject so I wanted to change it. Honestly I'm feeling kind of guilty. But I have to do want I have to do.

The waiter came and took our order. A few minutes later the waiter came back with a whole bunch of food. As soon as the waiter was finna get to the tablet he end up dropping all the sauce on Santo. I was trying so hard not to laugh because I know how he is.

Santo: DAMN MAN WHAT THE HELL!?!?

waiter: sir I'm so sorry

Santo: YEAH I BET YOU FUCK YOU ARE!!

Jacob: claim down man.

Santo: HOW ABOUT YOU SAY THAT SHIT WHEN SOMEONE PILLS SOME HOT ASS FUCKING SAUCE ON YOU NIGGA.

I look at Chanel and she seemed scared as hell at the tone of his voice. I don't know why but that shit was funny as hell. And I think he deserved it. I think thats why I just busted out laughing, having everyone looking at me and all I could do was give this evil look to Santo. Aww he so cute when he's pissed at me.

Santo: TELL ME WHAT THE FUCK YOU LAUGHING AT MORGAN!

I got quite real quick and lowered my head. Santo stared at for a minute than walk off somewhere. The waiter said hell give us half off the bill for everything that went down.

Saturday/next day

Me ,Elijah and Jacob was sitting at the house chillin talking about what went down yesterday. Nobody heard from Santo since.
Yesterday when Jacob and I got home he yell at me for laughing and said that if Santo would have put his hand on me he wouldn't do anything.

Jacob had left to take care of some business and told Elijah to watch me. Out of all the boys me and Elijah have the best relationship even though his has been apart of abusing me. I was just sitting on the couch watching rap game. Y'all for real for real they know king Rosco should have won first place. Elijah came and sat next to me with two bowls of ice cream. Vanilla and Cooke's & cream.

Elijah: you wanna do something?

Morgan: like what?

Elijah: come on you know what I want.

Morgan: yeah and I don't want to give it to you.

Elijah: damn Mora you know I don't like forcing you to do something that you don't want.

Morgan: yeah I know, you don't have to. Plus you can wait, y'all be having Chanel in a few days anyways.

Elijah: I don't want Chanel though.

His voice is so sexy I couldn't help but give it to him.💦😍🍆