Play Song:

I gesture to my head with both hands and tilt my chin up slightly to gaze at the sky as I start to sing.

"There's a fire in my brain, and I'm burning up." I bend my right knee towards Arthur and lean towards him.

"Oh, my." he echoes my words as I pull away to stand straight before I make the same motion to Oliver on my left, who also copies my words with a big smile on his face.

"Oh, my." I stand straight again before strutting to the front of the stage to greet my audience as the boys jump up from their chairs.

"Keep running for the sink, but the well is dry.
Oh, my." I drop down, sitting on the ledge with my chin resisting on my knuckles as the two pick up their chairs and move them aside, facing each other. This allows more room for us to move around.

"Oh, my.
Every word I say is kindling,
But the smoke clears when you're around." I could see a shadow hovering over me and spin my head around to find Arthur standing behind me with a smile. He bends over and offers his hand, so I take it before effortlessly being brought to my feet.

"Won't you stay with me, my darling," I sing as I place a hand on his shoulder, while my other remains in his hold as we swiftly spin back towards the middle of the stage.

"When my walls start burning down?
Down!
Down!" We dance together for a few seconds before I part from him and step away. With the focus no longer on him, he gets down on one knee and bows with his hand over his heart.

"This house says my name like an elegy.
Oh, my.
Oh, my." I approach little Oli and get down on one knee.

"Echoing where my ghosts all used to be.
Oh, my.
Oh, my." The boy runs into my arms and hugs me tight, which warms my heart even though it is only part of the show.

"There's still cobwebs in the corners,
And the backyard's full of bones." Picking him up, I stand and dance with him, much like I did with Arthur, though, I had to carry him, since he's so small. He wasn't heavy, at least, so I wasn't struggling at all.

"Won't you stay with me, my darling,
When this house don't feel like home?
When this house don't feel like home!
Oh, ashes, ashes!
Dust to dust!
The devil's after both of us!" I lower Oliver back to his feet and release him as Arthur gets up and takes my hand to twirl me around.

"Lay my curses all to rest,
Make a mercy out of me!" The dark-haired boy dips me before pulling me back up and letting go. Both boys step away from me and kneel before the audience from behind me, like how Arthur was positioned before. Meanwhile, I walk over to the edge again.

"This tired, old machine is a-rumbling.
Oh, my.
Oh, my.
Singing songs to the secrets behind my eye." I cover my eyes with both hands before revealing them again. Behind me, I could hear the boys fetching the chairs and positioning them side-by-side so that the seats touched.

"Oh, my.
Oh, my.
All my aching bones are trembling,
And I may yet fall apart!" I fall back and am quickly caught in Arthur's arms. While I belt out the next lyrics in a strong voice, he straightens me out and spins me around. His hand takes my left, while Oli takes my right before they escort me to the chairs.