~How you two met~

key words:

y/n= your name

l/n= last name  

 e/c= eye color

 h/c= hair color

 h/l= hair length

f/n= friend's name

y/nn= your nickname

-NARUTO-

You were moving to a large city called Konoha,  wanting to get a fresh start in life. The moving van was late, and were waiting patiently on the steps of your apartment's building's steps. Tapping your foot, you bit your lip from silent frustration, only to hear someone walking by.

 It was a boy with spiky blonde hair and blue eyes, which stared back into your e/c eyes. "Oh, are you new here?" he said, stopping his walk and standing in front of you. At first, you didn't realize you were staring, looking over at the street with a light blush of embarssment. "Y-Yeah I am. But my moving van is late, so now I'm just hoping it at least makes it here today." you mumbled, letting out a sigh of distress.

"Well if you want, you could always stay at my place till they arrive, dattebayo. Or maybe I can help with your things!" he said, smiling wide as he had a hand out. "My name is Naruto Uzumaki." he said, your own hand shaking his. "One day, I'm going to become the mayor." he added.

Giving him a small smile, you released the hand shake. "y/n l/n." you told him, who nodded before pulling out a piece of paper(which just so happened to be in his pocket for some reason) and scribbling something on the paper. Handing it to you, Naruto walked away. "See you soon, Y/n!" he called out to you, going upstairs. Reading the paper, it was his phone number.

A smile formed once again on your face as you looked up at the blue sky. This fresh start was something you were looking up to.

-SASUKE-

(WARNING: the photo above did get me inspiration, but it is NOT mine)

As you were entering the office that you were applying for as a secretary, the Uchiha Corp. Pulling down your pencil skirt(or whatever fashion statement you'd prefer :3) and walking towards the elevator, your heart was beating softly as you felt the anxiety creep upon you.

Once you made it to the top floor, you looked around to see that people who worked under the company were typing away, working on things such as information and advertisement for Uchiha Jewelery, especially the ruby collection that they had made recently. "Sasuke Uchiha." your lips said slowly, slowly reaching your hand up to knock on the door.

"Come in." a deep voice had come from inside, your shaking hand opening the door to reveal one of the managers of the Uchiha Corporation. You couldn't help but notice how...how attractive he looked. Nipping your bottom lip with your front teeth, you stood there.

 "Take a seat." Sasuke said, and which in reply you sat down in the chair in front of him. "Name?" he asked, staring in to your eyes as he crossed a leg. "Y/n l/n, sir." you said.  The interview soon began, the Uchiha asking you questions as you answered them with a confident tone, or at least trying to sound like you had confidence.

Leaving his office, you ran a hand through your h/l hair before walking away. Little did you know, Sasuke watched you walk out his room, mumbling your name. "Y/n..." he mumbled.

-KIBA-

"Akamaru!" Kiba yelled out to Akamaru, who currently was lifting his leg up in order to....pee. "That's someone's tree in their front yard! Are you crazy?!" Kiba yelled out once more. Meanwhile, in that exact very house, you were eating your breakfast with a cup of coffee(if you don't like coffee, it can be anything). But your ears picked up a loud commotion outside, curiosity getting the best of you.