Chapter 10: I'm Faster

Song: Gold by Imagine Dragons

I threw my bag on my bed before walking to the shower. The boys and I rented a room with three beds since it was cheaper than two rooms. I locked the door behind me and pulled off my clothes. I looked up imagine Dragons and pressed play. The bathroom was filled with their music and I sang along with it while I turned the shower on. I stayed under it for half an hour before I got out, what I like showering and it isn't my water I use. I wrapped my body in a towel and walked inside the room, since I forgot to take my clothes with me to the bathroom. When I opened the door Sam stormed inside yelling that I took too long and then he locked the door behind him. I shrugged it off and walked towards my bag. I just finished putting on my bra and underpants when I heard the door opening. Dean came inside with groceries and when he saw me his eyes broadened.
"What never seen a woman before?" I ask him putting on a tank top.
"ehm no... I mean yes." Dean says trying to restore himself.
He failed and I laughed at his attempt. I walked over to him and placed my hand on his arm. "You know it is rude to stare." I whisper in his ear before walking back to my bag to put on pants. I saw Dean blushing out of the corner of my eyes, this is going to be so much fun, I say to myself with a smirk on my face.

"So what are we hunting?" I ask the boys while I flipped through a book with different kind of mythological creatures.
"Well I'm not sure but I think we're hunting a Wendigo." Sam says.
"Why would you think that?" Dean speaks up.
"Well two hikers went missing and last night a group of kids that were camping didn't come home."
"That doesn't mean it has to be a Wendigo, maybe there are wolves of bears in the woods." I suggest.
Sam looked at me like I was crazy "Believe me it is a Wendigo."
"Give me a good reason why it is a wendigo?" Dean replied.
"Remember our second hunt together after Stanford." Dean nodded "Well they found the same tracks." Sam says showing a picture.
"Is that a body?" I ask pointing at a person laying on the ground.
"Yes apparently it is one of the hikers." Sam says.
"Well it can't hurt to check it out." I say looking at Dean.
"Okay okay, lets gather our stuff for the hunt." Dean responds.
"Finally some action." I reply before putting on my boots and getting my flamethrower. Yes I thought this name was better and I looked it up, don't judge me. After placing a daggers in my boots and a gun in the pocket of my jacket I stood up looking at the boys who were still packing their weapons. "you guys seriously need to get faster ready." I reply.
"Well I'm ready." Dean says.
"Okay, who is first by the cars wins." I say before running away through the door downstairs.

I reached the cars earlier than Dean and lookedbehind me to see him running towards me. "I told you I was faster."
"That is not fair, you ran earlier than me." Dean argues.
"Sam what do you think." I ask him sweetly when he walked downstairs.
"I'm sorry Lica but Dean is right, you started earlier." Was his answer.
"Okay after this hunt, we shall race again and Moose will be the judge." I say to Dean.
"Deal." He says before getting in the Impala. I looked at Sam and he looked at me with a smile. I raised my eyebrow in confusion, but he just smiled and got in. That was creepy I thought before getting in the Impala.