Chapter 7: Dean Winchester

Song: whatever it takes by Imagine Dragons

Dean POV.
"Sammy throw me a beer will you?"
"Get your lame ass from bed and get it yourself." He said while searching on his laptop for the next hunt.
"You know we just solved a hunt, do you really need to find a new one right away?" I ask him getting up to get my beer.
"No but I thought maybe on the way home we would come across one." Sam replied.
"You know I love the bunker Sammy but we could also go to bobby and go on a hunt with him, we haven't done that in a really long time."
"Yeah you're right, I feel like we haven't seen Bobby in ages. I Will call him to tell we're visiting"
"See I do have good ideas." I say taking a sip from my beer.
"Only in your dreams Dean." He says smirking before closing his laptop and pulling out his phone to call Bobby.

"Maybe we should go to sleep I mean it is late and we just hunted a werewolf." Sam says when he finished calling
"Yeah but let me first finish my beer, little brother." Then I heard the engine of a car running.
"Do you hear that Sammy?"
"Yeah it sounds like the impala." He answered before we looked at each other with wide eyes. I stormed outside to see a girl siting in baby.
"HEY THAT IS MY CAR, YOU BITCH." I scream at the girl. She just smiled and drove away. I threw my beer on the ground and ran after her.
"Dean come back this is no use." I hear Sam yell behind me. I stopped running and walked back to him with my face red from anger. "Dean don't worry we will get the car back."
"How?" I say threw gritted teeth.
"We follow it." Sam says getting out his phone. "I put a tracker inside just in case someone did manage to steal the car."
"Sam you're awesome you know that right." I say hugging him.
"I know, now get our stuff out of the motel room and I will get us a cap." Sam replies.
"Good idea Sammy." I say running back to our room.

"So do you still have a track on baby?" I ask him eager. We were driving the whole night looking for my baby.
"Yes I have Dean."
"Good that is great, and when I get her in my hands I will snap her neck."
"Don't you think that is a little aggressive?" Sam asks.
"NO IT IS NOT SHE STOLE BABY!"
"Okay Okay you don't need to yell, I get it."
"The car stopped driving Dean." Sam says.
"What were?"
"At bobby." He replies dumbfounded.
"Good that Is good, Bobby will know that it is baby and capture that chick so I can kill her." I reply happy.
"Dean there are more cars in the world." Sam says.
"Don't say it Sam, Bobby will know that it is Baby, mark my words."
"Okay you clearly need some sleep." Sam replies.

"Thank you." Sam says handing the cap driver some money.
"Sam there it is, There is baby." I say happy before running to it. I inspected baby and saw that I needed a new lock, well I can fix that I thought by myself.
"Okay then where are the girl and Bobby?" Sam asks joining me.
"Perhaps She has Bobby instead off the other way around." I suggest. Sam looked at me like I was crazy.
"Dean maybe they know each other."
"WHERE ARE YOU BITCH." I yell.
"Dean keep it down will you. Maybe she isn't alone."
"COME ON I'M NOT AFRAID OF YOU." I shout before making my way over to bobby his house. I opened the door and we walked inside. I saw Bobby standing in the living room before I felt someone jumping on my back. I almost fell but I kept myself standing. I grabbed the arms of the person on my neck and threw the person over my head. It was the girl and she fell on the ground. I pinned her immediately down on the ground before I looked at her face. She was hot there was no denying that but she kind of looked familiar, but that can't be. She looked at me with a shocked expression "Dean." She says like she couldn't believe it was me.

End Dean POV