Chapter 20: Split up

Song: T.N.T by AC/DC

Sam POV:
"Are you sure that it is here Dean?" Castiel asks him.
"Yeah this is the address." He answers.
"Well then what are we waiting for." I reply getting out of the car to open our trunk. I grabbed some guns and knives. Dean followed my example and Cas just got his angel blade.
"Let's kill that old witch." Dean replies shutting the trunk.

We split up, I walked to the garden, Dean took the front door and Cas went to the garage. I slowly walked to the back door and picked the lock. It was oddly quiet inside. I raised my gun and carefully walked further inside. There were no lights on so I grabbed my flashlight. When I could see something I saw a dead body laying on the ground. I looked at it and recognized Rowena. The smell was really bad so she must have been dead for a while. I walked to the kitchen and saw two other bodies, I could see that this were angels. "what happened here." I mutter under my breath.
"Sam Winchester, what a honor to have you as a guest." A woman's voice speaks up before the light went on. I turned around to see an exact replica of Rowena standing there only with Brown Bouncy hair.
"Yeah and you must be Rowena's sister." I ask her aiming my gun at her chest.
"Yes and put that thing away young man you don't want to kill the host, my name is Helena what brings you here?"
"My Friend is kidnapped by your nephew, and he threatened to kill her unless we kill you."
"Ah I see Fergus is busy again, well he isn't a quitter just like his mom." I raised my eyebrow at her "But you don't have to kill me Sam, I can offer you my help if you don't kill me."
"You can only help me by dying." I reply
"Or I can steal your friend from Fergus and you won't have to kill me, do we have a deal?" She asks leaning in the door frame.

"No" Dean says appearing behind her before stabbing her in the back. She laughed and turned around. She grabbed Dean by his neck and choked him.
"You're a bad guy, I was just offering my help and you try to kill me, how naughty." Helena replies smirking before throwing him on the ground. Dean was coughing on the ground trying to get his breath back.
Helena turned back to face me "So do we have a deal Samuel?"
"Like my older brother said No." I answer before firing the gun. She disappeared. I looked around but couldn't see her.
"Sammy behind you." Dean suddenly screams. Then I felt a blade against my throat.
"Don't move Sam or the knife will slice your throat." She whispers in my ear. Dean stood up again with the knife in his hand.
"Let my brother go witch." Dean demands.
"You guys should learn to respect your elders and host." She replies smirking.
"I killed the last person that didn't let my brother go." Dean threatened her.
"You're so funny if I don't let him go you kill me but if I do you also kill me because you want your friend back." I saw that Dean suddenly froze. "So this is my best option." She responds.
"Think again." A other voice says behind me.

End Sam POV