+six+

[lowercase intended wherever it is]

//hazy and hostile//

[Tuesday 7:28 am]

"Camilla!" Eva exclaimed to me as I walked up to the girls standing in the courtyard. I smiled at them and plucked my headphones out of my ears wrapping them around my thin phone. I slid the phone in my back pocket and stretched out my arms to hug the girls.

"I really hate you guys for leaving me with Chris last night.." I let go of them and tuck my hair behind my ears. I hadn't heard from Chris since last night and I posted an instagram picture. He'd normally be the first one to comment on it, or at least like it. I don't know why I'm upset about him not seeing it honestly, it was great that he took a hint and finally decided to leave me alone.

"Yeah, but he wasn't there for long. He posted a picture at a party with his bus." Vilde said taking out her phone and opening it. She scrolled for a minute and then came to a halt on a dark picture. She turns her phone around and shows a picture of Chris and his bus. A fair-skinned girl with long blonde hair is sat in his lap, laughing hysterically. My heart pangs at the sight but I straighten my shoulders and look away no longer wanting to see Chris and his local. Noora and Sana look at me briefly and I clear my throat.

"We didn't do anything anyway." I shrug and scratch the back of my neck. I picked at my finger as Eva, Chris and Vilde begin a conversation about the fact that our bus was not invited to this party. I'm glad I wasn't invited to the party, I didn't want to go anyway. 

"Your makeup looks good today." Sana complimented rubbing my arm slightly. She was such an amazing friend. 

"Yours looks better, as always!" I smile at her punching her arm slightly. She always wore very dark makeup and it looked amazing on her. Her black lipstick matched her hijab and she looked flawless.

"I called my beer guy for the party on Friday. He said that he'd hook us up for 1000 kroner." Christina tapped me slightly raising her eyebrows. 

"That's a pretty good deal?" My head jerked up surprisingly. I looked at the girls and they were nodding their heads intently taking glances at each other, "What time would he bring it?"

"Yeah.." Christina trailed off scratching the back of her neck, "The thing is, he wants us to pick it up. It's 8 or 9 cases. We got a special deal so it only lasts 'til the end of today." My jaw dropped and my neck popped up. 

I blinked repeatedly at Christina and her special deal, "How are we going to pick it up, Chris? We're 16, none of us can drive? It's not like we can waltz over there and carry 9 cases of beer god knows how far!" I already knew this party was a bad idea and I was freaking out insanely over the idea of it. It was causing too much stress and I can see by the look on the girl's face that they agreed entirely with my thoughts.

"I figured you can, um, ask Penetrator Chris?" Christina blurts out turning away from me in a quick second as I threw my hands up in the air. They don't understand the fact that I hated Penetrator Chris and asking him for favors would mean owing him one in return. 

"Chris! There's no chance in hell that I'm asking," I pause dramatically gagging causing a few giggles out of Noora and Eva, "Chris, for a favor." Also, the odds of Chris and I speaking after last night were slim to nothing.

"Seriously Camilla, you're being a tad bit narrow. This party won't be good without beer." Vilde blinks at me and holds up her pointer and thumb indicating the level of 'narrow' I was being. 

"I'm not being narrow, he doesn't owe me anything and he probably won't even do it anyway!" I assert running my hands through my hair. 

"Well, you can't exactly know that until you ask." Exa shrugs picking at her cuticles. I cringed imperceptibly at the bad habit, I hated when people picked their cuticles. She had a compelling point but my brain flickered the image of Chris and the blonde last night and I shook my head adamantly earning unpleasant looks from the girls.