+thirteen+

// obssesive and outspoken //

[Saturday 8:20 pm]

"Why're you so nervous Camilla, they're already fucking obsessed with you." Chris rubbed my back as we crossed the hallway from the elevator to his condo. He walked a few steps in front of me and inserted his silver key into the door, unlocking it and pushing it open. Chris stepped in carelessly and I stopped at the doormat remembering to wipe my feet off. I would normally not do this but I was scared his family would think I had bad manners which I honestly probably did.

"Camilla, you clean up so nicely!" His mother ran over to me and I blushed a light pink. She wiped her hands on her floral apron and wrapped her delicate arms around me. She was clearly the touchy type of person. I returned the friendly gesture and she patted her hands on my back. She let go and kissed both my cheeks, smiling brightly through her nude painted lips. She put a hand behind my back and guided me inside to the living room where Chris's father and an unfamiliar girl stood talking by the built-in bar.

"Oh Camilla, it's so good to finally meet you!" The girl said setting down her glass of what looked like champagne. Her face looked young but her body did not say the same. She wore tight white jeans and a black button up shirt that was rolled up to a little below the elbows. She was about the same height as me but she had has bigger hips and thighs. She looked stunning with her blonde hair and plump lips. Her makeup was kept to a minimal but she still looked flawless. The girl took me into a big hug and I was immediately taken aback. I heard footsteps next to me and then the sound of Chris clearing his throat.

"Charlotte, what're you doing home?" Chris asked his voice holding a deep monotone. His shoulders were pushed back and his arms were crossed over his chest. The girl, who I presume is Charlotte, lets go of me and flaunts back over to her glass that was sitting a top of the marble.

"Charlotte is taking a break from boarding school and we are deciding it's best to stay home for awhile, have some family time." Chris's father spoke up smiling at Chris and the rest of his family. I watched Chris's adam's apple bob as he swallowed roughly. Instinctively, I wrapped an arm around his waist in a way to hopefully calm him down. I didn't know who Charlotte was but he clearly was not happy with her presence.

"Oh Christoffer, don't show off in front of Camilla. She's your sister for crying out loud. Go give her a hug and stop being such a child." His mother swatted the air and Chris reluctantly left my side to go greet his sister.

Sister?

On the list of unexpected things, Chris having a sister was one of them. I hadn't known Chris had any siblings, he never even talked about his family and it came as a shock to me when I heard they were in town, to begin with.

"Dinner will be ready soon, Camilla. Don't be a stranger, what's ours is yours. Welcome to the family." His mother smiled at me and I simply returned the smile. I wasn't apart of the family but I didn't protest seeing as though it would probably make her upset. Chris walked away from his sister and his father with two champagne glasses in his hand. He held one out to me and I took it nervously. I didn't want to drink around his parents so I simply held it refraining from putting it to my lips.

"I'm going to get ready." Chris told his family and grabbed my free hand guiding me to his room. We walked the hallway to the back of the condo where his room stood just as messy as before. He closed the door once we stepped in and I gulped the whole glass of champagne setting it down on his dresser.

"Chris. Why didn't you talk about your family?" I ask him as he removes his shirt. He throws it on the ground and begins to unbuckle his pants. He wiggles his body out of them and turns towards me.