+eighteen+

[lowercase intended wherever it is]

[warning: sexual content]

[pls vote, one of the best camstad chapters, i worked hard, ty babes x]

// tempting and teasing //

[Wednesday 7:35]

Small taps from my long black stilettos echoed off the tall walls as I walked along the kitchen passageway to the door. I picked up a balloon that had floated from its position next to the bathroom and lined it back with the others.

The doorbell rang again and I cursed shuffling faster down the hallway. I winced as the back of my new black heels rubbed against the skin of my heel. Heels were a blessing in disguise. They hurt like a bitch but made me look so hot.

I turned the lock of the door and opened the door to a smiling Vilde and the rest of the girls. They looked like a very attractive group of girls and the smiles they wore were just so charming. I I really did have the most appealing group of best friends.

"Hei Birthday Girl!" Eva cheered at me and pushed past Vilde into my arms. I held her and smiled at the rest of the girls. Eva ran her hands down the material of my dress and made gawking noises at me.

"You look so good Camilla!" Sana complimented and I stared down at my black dress that was only centimeters from the ground. The dress has a slIt down the leg and hugged my body well which was an underlying benefit seeing as though it cost a fortune. Not that I wasn't opposed to maxing out my father's credit card.

"Thank you, you look so good as well!" I reach a hand out to brush the material of her sweater and Sana smiles at me.

The rest of the girls greet me with warm smiles and hands me the bags in their hands. My heart smiles at the fact that they gave me gifts and I can't help but feel notably happy.

"You decorated your house so nicely." Noora stepped past me and into the house. I follow behind her and watch the girls as they observe the decorated house. They made sounds of praise at my decorating skills which was a good thing considering I did it all in a day.

There were black and gold balloons and party favors sprung out around the house. A keg was placed in the corner of the room and there were gold solo cups and coasters set up for the enjoyment of the guests coming to the party. It truly did look very well put-together for a last minute party. The only challenging part was the large balloon numbers that spelled out '17'. Those were obnoxious to fit into Chris's car after-school.

"Thanks, Noora. I still have to put out the snacks. I was hoping you guys would help out with that and the backdrop for the hallway. I couldn't get it up but I want people to take pictures with the same backdrop. You know? Like a I-went-to-Camilla's-killer-bash- type of shit" I give them a cheeky smile as I beg them for favors.

"You could have just called us over here earlier!" Vilde walks away from the group and into the kitchen making herself busy with the tasks I'd just appointed. If there was one thing that Vilde was good at, it was organizing. Maybe she had a career as a wedding planner or even someone's secretary. Vilde just might be her own boss one day though.

"Vilde is one of the most innocent girls I've ever met." Christina laughs and the girls join in cracking their own jokes about Vilde. Though we all make fun of her and poke at her personality, she was truly one of our best friends and we knew she'd always be there for us. Even if she was naive at times.

"Can we get a picture of the birthday girl?" Sana pulls out her phone and I'm hit with a flashing light. My eyes pluck out my head and I clutch onto my chest.