chapter 23

ri's POV 

"..."

i thought of opening the door since it'd been quite a long time since i've seen him. 

.

.

.

i dragged myself up to unlock the door. 'click' 

ji's POV 

'click' 

oh,was the door unlocked ?? i stood facing the door for a while. it didn't open. i slowly creaked open the door, peeking inside, only to see a dark room that seemed like the last time someone cleaned it up was months ago. Behind the door stood seungri. i was glad to see him but disappointed at the same time. disappointed with him and with myself. he was in a really pathetic state. but the truth was that i caused him to be in this state. 

our eyes met. i looked into his eyes, it was full of sorrow with a tint of disappointment. my eyes were locked with his , for some reason i couldn't look away.

ri's POV

we locked eyes. i didn't expect this.what do i do now?? it seems like forever since i've seen him and it felt different. 

"she's back." 

my heart stopped. what did i just hear ?

ji's POV

"she's back." i muttered before breaking the eye contact.

i wasn't really expecting the tension to be lifted , actually i wasn't expecting anything at all. to my surprise, ri was smiling . it'd been forever since he smiled, that's what the others said.

ri's POV 

i felt the corner of my lips being lifted up. the world seemed brighter to me, it felt like a dream, it left me speechless. my heart was rejoicing , my eyes were tearing. i couldn't believe it but at the same time believed it 

A/N sorry for taking so long to updateee i wasn't busy just lazy :( sorry i'm like this