Chapter 11: Revealed

2 months passed

TaeSeon's POV

My injuries have already healed, everything seemed to have gone back to normal and life seemed to be going well. Never could I have thought that another unfortunate event will befall.

Daesung's POV

For the past 2 months I have been extra careful and observant, especially when it comes to GD hyung. He has been out by himself very often and he never tells us where he had gone or what he did. I feel that what I predicted will really happen.

TaeYang's POV

Jiyong has been making us worried for these 2 months - heading out often, sometimes he's even out past midnight. What is he doing these days?

TaeSeon's POV

DaeSung oppa's words we're stuck in my head, I couldn't forget what he said. I had to be mentally ready for it, whatever is going to happen to me.

Jiyong's POV

I was busy these two months. While TaeSeon was sick, it directed attention from me to her. I hope that nobody realises that I've been out a lot. If this spreads, my reputation is ruined. TaeSeon, I'm sorry but I'm doing this to you for your own good.I've been preparing something for TaeSeon at my house. I'm going to take her to live at my own house. There, I will take care of her and she will be mine. She will never get hurt ever again.