Chapter 12: I Can't Believe You

GD's POV

Its 2am and I believe that everyone is asleep. I crept into TeaSeon's room. She was asleep. I paused for a while before I continued with my plan. I carried her carefully and brought her out of her room. Hoping that she would not wake up, I climbed down the steps slowly. When I finally reach the ground, I headed towards the door. I opened the door of my car and placed her lying down on the seats. I immediately drove off after that.

When I finally reached my own house, I made sure that the streets were empty before I came out from the car. Once again, I carried TaeSeon and brought her in to my house. I brought her to an empty room that was well furnish ( of course it was well furnished because I'm awesome and decorating the room ) . This room would be TaeSeon's. She would be staying here. After I placed her down on her ( king sized ) bed ( I don't even know why it was a king sized bed), I stared at her sleeping peacefully for a moment with a faint smile on my face. I went to my room to sleep.

The next morning, I had risen early. I prepared breakfast for TaeSeon and myself. After I was done in the kitchen, I headed up to TeaSeon's room. To my surprise, she had already woken up. She showed confusion by her expression with a tint of fear in her eyes.

TaeSeon's POV

I woke up on a different feeling below me. It wasn't my usual bed. I sat up and analysed the room. The size of it was beyond my imagination. I didn't even know that a room could be this big. There were some portraits placed on the walls, they were portraits of the members of BIGBANG. One of them was TOP in Fantastic Baby -_-.
I also realized that the bed I was on was a king sized bed with super soft sheets. It was a heavenly place to live in but I keep having a feeling to want to leave this place. Soon after, GD oppa came in with a tray in his hands. I suddenly understood the picture I was in.