Chapter 8: Ouch

TaeSeon's POV

I sat at the table with appa and the others. We didn't plan to do anything. After breakfast, we gathered in the living room and lazed around. We created meaningless conversations.

DS: OH MY LOVE FOR DORAEMON, I'M SO VERY VERY BOREDDDDDDD.

GD, TOP, TY, appa, me: ......

That was one 'conversation' . And another:

TOP: where do cabbages come from ?
Appa: ....oh ya, never thought of that.
DS,GD,TY,me : ..... why do you even think about this stuff?

Then we went to our rooms and did who knows what.

It was about 3pm when someone sent a text to our group chat:

TY : guyz , I'm hungry.
GD : anyone wants to volunteer to go buy food?
TOP : NOT ME
DS : NOT ME
GD : NOT ME
TY : NOT ME EITHER
GD: Seungri, haha that means you're going.
APPA : fine whatever.
ME : appa I'll go with you :)
APPA : Yay saranghae TaeSeon ~ so what do you guyz wanna eat ?
DS : just buy some snacks.
TOP : AND DON'T FORGET ICE CREAM.
*
*
*
I got dressed and went to appa's room to wait for him so we could go buy food together. We left for the nearby convenience shop.

When we reached, we walked around and randomly chose some snacks to buy. While queuing to pay, I remembered the ice cream that TOP oppa wanted us to buy. I quickly,walked to where the ice cream were kept and chose some to buy while appa queued.

After paying, we were about to make our way home until something unfortunate happened. I was on the pavement when a bicycle crashed into me. I fell hard on the ground and I was in great pain. I couldn't feel my left arm,neither could I stand up. The great pain in my right ankle was keeping me helpless on the ground. Appa quickly called the ambulance and I was sent to the hospital.

TaeYang's POV

I got a phone call from Seungri while he was out. I picked it up and placed it against my ear. The news that I had heard shocked me greatly. I panicked and quickly informed the others . I told Jiyong last. When he heard about it, he looked really anxious and all four of us rushed to the hospital. TaeSeon has met an accident.