Chapter 20: What ?!

Taeseon's POV
"... We're going back"
Was he serious? Are we really going back? I was in shock. I never thought that those words would come from his mouth. There was a moment of silence, none of us spoke.

I slowly nodded, not laying my eyes off him. He seemed to mean it. I hesitantly turned back and walked to my room and got a set of clothes; knowing GD most of them were beautiful

I took a quick shower and dressed in my most common style :

(Of course without the height of the like maybe kinda shorter by a little)

Author's note: Remember, this was published is 2016 and it's 2017 now. She's 13 if u want to know her birthday comment haha

I skipped down the stairs and stood in front if GD smiling slightly.
" Let's go!! " I was hoping that we could leave as soon as possible. GD stood up with a straight face. I suddenly sensed tension.
"Can you go back up to change. This looks great and all but its not covering enough"

I just suddenly thought to myself : then why would you buy this for me when you say that it's "not covering enough"

I was suddenly so pissed. I hate it when people judge my outfits and ask me to change, I just hate it. I rummaged through the endless closet and finally found something that I wouldn't mind wearing :

 I rummaged through the endless closet and finally found something that I wouldn't mind wearing :

I made myself think positively and went down GD with a smile. He seemed to like how I dressed this time more. He walked out and to the car while I followed behind. The whole ride was quiet other than the music that broke the silence. I didn't realise how long the ride from GD's house to the dorm is and slowly, I fell asleep ( not even surprised, I fall asleep in almost all car rides )

I felt my shoulder being lightly tapped while the words "wake up we're here " was softly murmered. I adjusted my eyes to the surrounding and got off the car. Feeling mostly tired, I walk tugging on the GD's arm to stabilize myself.

We werre greeted by the rest of the members except for Appa. Where was he? 

Everyone seemed glad to see me. I smiled at them trying not to look tired. GD signalled something to Tae oppa and he extended his arm to me . I held onto tae oppa's arm while he walked me up to my room to sleep . I fell asleep once I laid on the bed and slept like a log.

GD's POV

I signalled a shocked Taeyang to bring taeseon up to her room to sleep. The girl was probably tired at this hour ( about 8.30pm) after travelling.

The rest of us sat down and were in a serious mood. Daesung exchanged knowing looks with me while TOP was very obviously confused.

We waited for Taeyang to join us before speaking. He sat beside me and expected an explanation from me. 
I stayed silent for a while, looking apologetic, before finally saying something.
"I kinda kept taeseon with me all along... " I started hesitantly.