Chapter 21: Even more than just that

GD's POV

I couldn't make eye contact with any of them. My mind was so messed up I was trying to find words but I couldn't think of anything. I stared down at the table hoping that this was all a dream, I want to wake up from this it's so difficult to continue. I fidgeted with my fingers hoping that one of them will say something. All if a sudden, TOP burst out screaming at me.

"WHY THE HELL DID YOU DO THAT ?! DID U KNOW WHAT YOU PUT US THROUGH?? TAESEON WASNT THE ONLY ONE SUFFERING!! SEUNGRI HAD BEEN IN HIS ROOM SINCE TAESEON WAS MISSING. THAT BOY WOULDN'T EVEN COME OUT TO EAT WITH US WHO KNOWS WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM. YOU'RE SUCH A SELFISH ASSH*LEl! FXXK IT I DONT EVEN WANT TO SEE YOUR FACE ANYMORE"

He got up and left, leaving the rest of us in shock. Tae and Dae didn't show anger. Dae probably already knew it all along.

"I'm sorry, I wasn't thinking straight why did I do thay ?" I whispered but loud enough for the two if them to hear.

Tae looked both pissed and disappointed with me at the sane time. I couldn't bring my head up. I've made such a big mistake that caused more than I thought would happen.

After Tae and Dae left, I couldn't think think if anything better to do than to go apologize to Seungri. From what I know, he's been feeling extremely upset since Taeseon went "missing". What can I do to make it up to him though. I've done so much emotional damage to him. I went to his room anyways. 

I knocked on his door hoping for a repky. My heart stared beating rapidly. I was getting more anxious by the second, hoping for the door to open or at least a response.