Chapter 5 : Sick

Jiyong's POV

I woke up. Immediately after I washed up, I went the TaeSeon's room . She was still sleeping . I sat on her bed gently. When I was about to wake her up, Seungri came in.

"Oh! Hyung! I didn't know you we're awake. I was gonna wake you and TaeSeon up. "

I gave him a nod and a smile. Seungri walked nearer to TaeSeon, wanting the wake her up. He rubbed her hand softly but then retreated.

"Hyung, she feels warm. " Seungri said to me worriedly .

I touched her forehead and it felt warm. Instantly, the thought of her having a fever came to my mind. I instructed Seungri to get a thermometer. He nodded and ran out immediately to get it.
.
.
.
.
.

Her temperature was 39.8

" get the others ! We're bringing her to the hospital." I told Seungri.

TaeYang started his car while I rushed out the door while TaeSeon in my arms. Surprisingly, I didn't even bother what I was wearing and quickly ran to the car. We drove to the hospital.

***********************

Jiyong's POV

"How is she, doctor? " Seungri asked worriedly.

"Her condition is not very serious. She's having influenza (flu) and may suffer other symptoms like vomiting , muscle aches, and headache. I advise that you keep an eye in her in case anything bad happens." The doctor explained.

We thanked the doctor and went to bring TaeSeon home after she was discharged. Her fever haven't subsided and she looked pale. Seungri, sitting beside TaeSeon, looked extremely worried while TaeSeon leaned the head against his shoulder, sleeping.

Once we reached home, Seungri carried TaeSeon to her room and locked the door behind . I stood outside the door, leaning against it. TaeSeon was probably still sleeping when I heard Seungri saying something inside the room.

"TaeSeon, mianhe...I didn't take good care of you that's why you're sick now. I promise I'll take good care of you from now on. Please forgive me for not taking good care of you this time ... "

My heart was sinking to see Seungri so depressed. The door opened, revealing a red-eyed Seungri. His eyes werebred and puffy. When he saw me, he tried to escape eye contact with me.

"Hyung, how long were you standing here for? "

I gave him a look, the look that told him that I heard everything.

"Don't put all the blame on yourself. We didn't take good care of her either; it's not only your fault. " I gave him a smile after comforting him and gave him a hug. He smiled back after the hug and went back in to TaeSeon's room. I followed behind. We sat beside the bed. There was only silence.

Soon, TaeSeon woke up. Her body still felt warm. I helped her sit up right on the bed with pillows cushioning her.

"How are you feeling? Do you feel uncomfortable??? " Seungri immediately asked. I left the room to get medicine. TaeSeon gave a light nod which relieved Seungri.

TaeSeon fell asleep after taking her medicine. Obviously feeling sick at heart, Seungri went to his room and locked himself in there. He wouldn't come out even when I called him. I let out a sigh and went to meet the others downstairs. They we're extremely quiet looked worried. They gave me a look, signalling that they wanted to know how TaeSeon was.

"She's asleep after taking the meds." I gave them an assuring. TaeYang got up from were he was sitting and went to the kitchen when I realised it was already late afternoon.
*
*
*
*
*
"Seungri!!! Jiyong!!! Come down here for lunch. " I heard ,from my room, TaeYang calling. I bolted after the smell of food. Seeing only three people at the table, I was sure Seungri was still feeling blue.

"Where's the maknae?" Seunghyun asked. I gave him a look then he went up to get Seungri.

Seungri 's POV
I went to my room and closed the door behind me. I wanted to be alone for a while. Many thought ran through my mind. I was broken. I was leaning against the door, thinking...it's all because of me... TaeSeon is sick... because of me.tears started rolling down my cheeks. I was drowning myself in tears.

I heard the door knock. I quickly wiped the tears away when I heard Seunghyun hyung's voice.

"Seungri, let's go downstairs to have lunch. TaeYang made some good food."

Trying to not sound like I cried a river in my room, I gave him a shirt answer.

"I skip " hopefully I sounded alright.

I laid in my bed. I had my blanket covered over me. I did not want anyone seeing me in misery.

Still heartbroken , my mind was only filled with negativity......

Jiyong's POV

Seunghyun hyung came down alone , obviously failed getting Seungri down.

We ate in silence. DaeSung started conversations but it ended with a few words.

After the saddest meal I had, TaeYang cleaned up with Dae's help. I took Seungri's food up in a tray. I knocked, hoping for the door to open or at least an answer.

"Ri, I'm Jiyong hyung. Please open the door." I said after knocking.

Surprisingly, the door opened. Seungri stood in front of the opened door. His room was dark. He walked back into his room. I put the tray on the table and went up to him and have him a tight hug.

"Pull yourself together! How will U take better care of TaeSeon in this state?! " I shouted at him with tears rolling down uncontrollably.

I saw tears rolling down his cheeks after the hug. I just hoped that he will think about that one sentence I said.

After comforting Seungri, I left him in his room for sometime to himself. I returned to my room , everyone else we're in theirs.

I felt emptiness. Mentally, I was in pain. Sadness overcome me. I leaned on the wall. I couldn't control my tears anymore...