Chapter 6: Don't Be Sad , Appa

TaeSeon's POV

I opened my eyes. I was in my room. Still feeling sick, I sat up. I reached for a glass of water. It slipped in my hands and dropped on the grounds. The glass shattered into pieces and the water spilled. I was about to pick them up when I cut myself against the piece of shattered glass. Immediately, Jiyong oppa rushed in. I stood still .

"TaeSeon, are you alright?" He asked. I nodded gently. He quickly opened one of the drawers in my room and got a plaster and put it over my cut. The shattered glass and spilled water were soon cleaned up. I noticed blood on Jiyong oppa's finger. I walked to the same drawer where he got the plaster for me.

Jiyong 's POV

walked to the drawer and got a plaster. She walked towards me. She looked weak and unsteady. She put the plaster over my cut which I thought she didn't see. That moment when she placed the plaster on my finger, I felt something inside me. It was a nice feeling that I want to experience again. I smiled at her.

TaeSeon's POV

Jiyong oppa smiled. How long have I been sleeping for? It felt like a long time. I was about to ask Jiyong oppa but he spoke first.

"TaeSeon, let's go downstairs for some food. You we're sleeping from yesterday and your body is weak because of insufficient energy. "

I nodded and held his hand while we made our way downstairs. I sat down and waited patiently for him. Jiyong oppa put a bowl of porridge in front of be. I didn't have an appetite but still finished it to make him happy. Then, a sudden thought came to my mind : where's appa?

I asked Jiyong oppa where appa was but he hesitated before giving me an answer.

"...he's in his room but... um.....I think he isn't in a good mood now. "

I nodded. Jiyong oppa gave me my meds and I took then before going back upstairs. Instead of going back to my room, I stopped in front of appa 's room. Jiyong oppa was standing behind me. I knocked but there wasn't an answer.

"Appa! I'm TaeSeon. Please open the door."

Immediately, the door opened. Appa looked broken. His room was dark. It was obvious that he had been sad.

"TaeSeon, you have never idea how happy I am that you're alright. "

I hugged appa. I stole a glance at Jiyong oppa . He had a small smile. I felt a little better knowing that appa was fine now. I made a guess that the other's we're in their rooms lazing away, and of course, I was right.

I spent some time with appa in his room. I was still feeling unwell but I liked the time spent with appa. Since I was sick, appa didn't want to take me out. I wanted to recover quickly so everyone wouldn't be so worried. I know that everyone is actually very worried about me even though not all of them showed it. I'm actually happy that I know that there are people who care for me this much...