Chapter 2: Twist

TaeSeon's POV

I felt something soft below me. My eyes slowly opened. I saw bright light shining . I slowly sat up , not knowing where I was.

"I think she's awake. "
"What do we do? "
"Should we go in? "
"What if we scare her? "

I heard voices coming from outside the room . I suddenly realized that I was in a hospital but I was puzzled...How did I end up here?

The door opened. Five men stepped into the room. Immediately, I recognized them. BIG BANG!!!!!

As they came in, my eyes couldn't blink and my jaw dropped. There was silence in the room, until one of them spoke.

"Ummm....are you feeling alright? Did we scare you? I'll introduce my self. My name is Kwon Jiyong. "

I replied immediately " I'm.... uh.....uh..My name is TaeSeon. ".I managed to tell him my name.

There was silence again . Taeyang tried to break the silence by introducing himself and the other. But I cut him off.

"I know you guys. You don't have to introduce yourselves. "

They gave each other small smiles. They sat down beside me and we started talking a bit more comfortably with each other. I told them about me and When I was asked where i live , I hesitated before explaining to them.

" I don't live in Korea. I came the day before yesterday to attend your concert yesterday . Yesterday after the concert, I was about to return to the hotel that I was staying at until I got involved in an accident. I came here with my friend and her parents...... where is she anyways? How did I even end up here? "

After my explanation, they nodded slowly, showing that they understood the situation. They also told me that they were on their way back yesterday when the saw two damaged cars on the road and they found me inside with three others who were Hye Jee and her parents. Knowing that I would ask about them, Taeyang hesitated before telling me....they were gone.

My heart was about to stop beating. Hearing those words, I couldn't contain the tears. Tears rolled down my cheeks continuously while Jiyong embraced my in his arms while the others looked down on the floor, feeling sad for my loss . I lost my best friend in one night. Staying strong, I wiped my tears away, knowing that Hye Jee would feel sad to see me in this pathetic state.

Since I was not injured very seriously, I was able to be discharged from the hospital. SeungRi and TOP went to handle some paper work for me to be discharged while I waited with the rest. Since I had no one to turn to, Jiyong and the members decided to take care of me and treat me like their own .

This was the start of a twist in my life.