Chapter 9 - First of many

Start from the beginning

"I want to have my first orgasm." Gone was reason, all my brain seemed to imagine at this moment was him doing all sorts to my body.

He grinned. "This is not about my pleasure, nor is it about me having permission to touch you." He released his hands from me.

"It's about your pleasure..."

I squirmed, my body not sure how react to this overwhelming emotions.

"And in order to get to that, I have to turn you on, first." He continued.

"So, tell me..." His face moved down to my ears and he began nibbling on my lobe. All the while, his fingers were slowly trailing downwards to my neck, my collarbone and eventually in between my breasts. "Does this feel good?"

"Hmm..." It was the only response I could give him. What did he want me to say? That yes, it felt more than good? That in fact, it was such a turn on, because his fingers touching me like that left heat boiling my blood in the process of burning me to the core.

"Good." He said, pulling flash against him.

The soon he pulled me towards him was when his lips descended on the skin of my neck. His hands were roaming everywhere, touching everywhere around my body. And through it all, I was wondering when he was going to kiss me.

However, this thought didn't linger in my mind for long because his hands were suddenly cupping my breasts, his lapping mouth searing downwards to my nipples. I made groaning noises as I held on to him for support. What he was doing, it was turning my legs into jelly.

I think he wanted more leverage because he picked me up swiftly by my waist and moved us to his bed.

It was there that his roaming hands began to slow, his fingers trailing down to that certain territory. Even though I anticipated it, it was still a shock to feel him touching me there.

His hot breath was laboured against my neck when he gasped. "You're so wet already."

I mewled when I felt him begin to stroke me there, that sudden movement made everything go hazy.

I don't remember how it happened, but I remembered that it was the feel of his hands rubbing and circling me there; driving both my body and mind so crazy it was inevitable.

It tried to hold it, but when he inserted his middle finger inside me, stroking me in and out, triggered it. I finally reached my unavoidable climax. It could only be described as an out of body experience when I felt waves after waves of pleasure completely swallowing me whole. All I could do was moan out loudly as I let it wash over me.

Kyle on the other hand, barely contained himself. His breathing was rough and ragged against my throat. His body, pressed so closely towards me made me feel more than the contours of his jeans pressing against me. It was after I found my bearings when I realised that it was his arousal that was protruding from his jeans.

A moment passed before he removed his hands from me, shifting his body away to lie facing the ceiling, both of us breathing in laboured breaths.

When I felt it safe to open my eyes, the first thing I saw was the bridge between Kyle's jeans. He had one his arm draped around his face, his other hand—the one that he used—lying dormant on top of his stomach.

It hadn't hit me yet—what we just done—but I knew right then and there that this was a turning point of our relationship. When this realisation dawned, I knew I couldn't face confrontation or regret because all I kept thinking of, was that intense pleasure I just felt.

I had told him that I wanted it. It was the truth. But the embarrassment I was feeling now was so unbearable; I had to leave before we faced each other.