*Best Friends with complicated benefits*
"Why don't you?" I asked, my voice was breathless, husky. "Just f*ck me?"
I felt the heat of his hands leaving my body.
He shook his head.
"Why not? Why stop now after all we've done?"
"I don't want to hurt you, Key," He admitted his reluctance.
"Hurt me? Hurt me how?"
A silent moment passed before he spoke again.
Being the last virgin amongst your peers is embrrassing, especially to Keya Reynolds. She will do anything to break this so called virginity even if it means asking her best friend of eight years, Kyle Reyes.
WARNING: You see that R sign? Yup, that's a symbol for you to be aware that this *WILL* -emphasis on "will"- contain R-rated scenes. So, read at your discretion.
Copyrights © 2013. By A. L. Nkobi. All rights Reserved.
- Chapter 1 - Tension and Apprehension
- Chapter 2 - Movies and what?...More?
- Chapter 3 - Lunch and Teasing
- Chapter 4 - The expected phone call
- Chapter 5 - New acquaintances new bonds
- Chapter 6 - Fragile and Vulnerable
- Chapter 7 - Some sexual attention.
- Chapter 8 - The aftermath
- Chapter 9 - First of many
- Chapter 10 - Disruptions
- Chapter 11 - Lost cause
- Chapter 12- Too much Sarcasm
- Chapter 13 - Succumbing
- Chapter 14 - Confused and Clueless
- Chapter 15 - This is Awkward.
- Chapter 16 - Potent jealousy
- Chapter 17 - Deep in the woods.
- Chapter 18 - Choices
- Chapter 19 - Start of something new
- Oneshot of Kyle
- Chapter 20 - Waterfalls and a Cave
- Chapter 21 - End of a relationship
- Chapter 22 - Forgive and Forget
- Chapter 23 - Stranger danger?
- Chapter 24 - Unlikely Future
- Chapter 25 - The Art of Trying
- Chapter 26 - Impending Reconciliations.
- Chapter 27 - Fragile Bonds
- Chapter 28 - An Unseemly Reunion
- Chapter 29 - On the Mend
- Chapter 30 - Part of Moving on