Chapter 9 - First of many

Start from the beginning

"Hey," He suddenly released one of my arms to grip my chin again. It felt like I was being submerged by the depth of his eyes.

"You're beautiful."

I was trying to get a hold of myself, trying to process the situation that was currently occurring. My best friend was watching my naked form with hungry eyes. The look he was giving me was enough to make me even feel hungry...but for what?

"I want to try something... do you trust me?" He suddenly asked, his eyes piercing unto mine but I could tell that he was struggling to not look at my protruding nipples.

I nodded because I trusted him with my whole being.

"I've been thinking a lot about what you said and I admit, it's been bugging me for quite a while now." He moved backwards to study me fully. I breathed out suddenly, not realising I've been holding a breath from his proximity.

"I say a lot of things...you have to specific." I found my voice even though it was croaky and dry.

"When you said you've never had an orgasm... I just can't get my head around it." He said, his eyes brazenly flickering down to that anatomy between my thighs. It was hard trying to repress the urge to shield this from his view. It took a lot of will just to keep still.

When his words registered in my brain, I gaped at him in shock. I tried to speak, but I only ended up opening and closing my mouth as a result from my astonishment. I was rendered completely speechless.

"I mean, that's the crucial part of why people have sex in the first place. Haven't you ever wondered what having one will feel like?" He asked moving towards me again.

"Well, I...um...hmm."

One of his eyebrows arched in response to my incoherent sentence. At this point he was already inches away from reaching me.

"Well, I've been thinking about how much I want to change that." He declared. In a flash he was before me, his breath fanning against me as he leaned down to my level.

My head angled sideways, accepting his advance as if ready to be kissed. I could hardly contain myself. My mind was going haywire and my body was reacting willingly to his closeness. With my eyes both closed, I could feel his lips just inches from mines. But he didn't kiss me.

"But..." I felt him draw away slightly. "I can't only want that. You have to want it too." His voice seemed strangled, his tone a lot sexier and huskier.

I swallowed my already dry throat as if I was getting ready to say something. I knew I wouldn't though. I could hardly think of anything to say.

All I seemed to do was just to nod my head, and even though my eyes were closed I could feel his grin. I didn't want to open my eyes because to open them, meant being swallowed whole by his pool of green orbs.

"Open your eyes." He seemed to demand.

I shook my head, refusing.

"Keya..." He touched my neck, his other hand at my back, holding me flush against him.

I was compelled to open my eyes, just to see his reaction. When I did, the lust I saw printed there was enough to drive me even crazier than I was already feeling.

"Do you want this?" He asked me, the hand at my back burned me as he stroked my spine. "You have to say it."

I want to scream it.

"Yes. I want this."

"Want what?" His tone was afflicted.

To have sex with you.