Prologue

In a cold, windy night. A young boy, around 15, sat on a bench in the park. He was crying his heart out for some reason.

"Are you that stupid to risk your life!?"

"Don't go acting like one!"

"Are you even serious on being the hero that you want?"

"You're pathetic!"

"Izu!"

A mixing storm of emotions are spiraling inside his mind. Leaving him with blank and depressed eyes.

"It's been three days since I left. I hope they're doing fine without me. I hope Miri's ok." the boy mumbled.

"Why am I suddenly thinking about him? He's the reason why I left. He shouldn't be the one thing on my mind!" He shouted. Leaving him crashing on the ground while tears streamed down from his eyes.

While on the other hand, another boy ,around 18, is in his room drinking bottles of beer (And by bottles. I mean a lot). While thinking of memories he had in the past, the wound he got from a villain he encountered and the boy who ran away beacause he manage to hurt his feelings in a very un expected way.

"You almost got yourself killed"

"You're not yet a Pro so don't go acting like one!"

(Pros are heroes who are well experienced in fighting crime and saving others)

These were the words he uttered to his partner after they had a confrontation with a villain

"I wish you were here." The boy whispered

Drowning himself with alcohol, he remembered something that his partner used to say.