Me:I see..May I know his name?

Gaya:I think so you know 

She smiled at me and wanted to walk away but I pulled her.Her head landed on my chest.I hugged her and kissed on her head.

At the same moment Hari sat infront of us in anger.My  friends surrounded her.We broke our hug.

Gaya:What happened babe?

Hari's POV

I went to the lavatory.Then I saw Svetlana speaking to someone on the phone.I saw her face was serious so I peeked through..I know that's not good but..

Svetlana on the phone:

Seriously,I couldn't believe he choose a useless girl to be his girlfriend.He is seriously mad

I know right,he could have just used her other than marrying her.She's just a normal girl.

You have no idea,he begged to her infront of me itself.If she don't like him why is he forcing too.I have no idea...I thought her parents were getting her to marry with her cousin.Yeah,pity her cousin...

No la... I told Sajith baby also about it,but he told not to talk about it.

Me too,I hope they break up too.You are way more better than her.Don't cry juju.I will handle everything.

Oh,about that matter.Don't worry,everything is under my control.I think so Saju is going to marriage propose to me...I know right.If your enemy is a bitch for sure her friend is also a bitch.Don't worry to much,everything is gonna be alright..

Ya ya ya..Her name is Gayathiri. How many times,must I tell you.After Saju proposed to me,I will be close with his friends so then,I make Ani break up with the bitch.

Ok...Sajith is coming..And,I think it's better we don't call and talk,just whatsapp me.Hmmm,ya.Bye

(Phone convo ended)

MyMV:What the hell?Bitch?You are a bitch not Gaya..The more I think the more I'm getting angry.I just couldn't control myself.

Saju:Babe...What are you doing here?I was searching for you.Ani and Gaya have coupled.How amazing is that?(he said in an amazing voice)

Svet:Of course..No.

Saju:How many times must I tell you,not to talk about it?Ani loves Gaya.They are made for each other.So just stop it.Don't interfere in my friends life..

Svet:Come on...She not even worth it.

MyMV:Omg..She's dead

Saju:My friends are coming..Just shut up.

I moved out from hiding behind the wall.I saw Iyap,Sreyas,Amritha and Sid was there.

Me:No you're wrong.

She turned around.I slapped her.Everyone were shocked looking at move.

Me:You're even worst.You have no rights to talk about my friend like that.You are too cheap.You have no respect to anything.Wearing a short dress for your boyfriend's friend's dinner.You have no sense of culture.Don't you dare to talk about my friend again..I'm warning you (I glared at Sajith)

Svet:Baby,did you saw what she did to me?

Saju:Shut up..

Iyap,Sreyas,Amritha and Sid followed behind me.I went and sat on the chair.After a few seconds,all my friends stood infront of me including Ani and Gaya.

Gaya:What happened babe?

I narrated them the whole story.

Gaya:Adipaavi?Why did you went and slapped her.I'm not even angry with her.Just cool down.

Ani:Seriously,how could she tell like that about you baby.

Gaya:Leave it Ani.If we fight with her,we are cheaper than her.Just leave this problem.It's our friends' wedding dinner.I don't want to ruin it..Pity Shank and Ela.On their wedding day also,they were worried because of us.Let's just think,nothing have happen.Let's give her some time alone so that she calm down.

My friends left the place accept for Nive...She sat beside me and was trying to make me happy.

Nive:The dance floor is opened..Let's go and shake our bodies...

Me:It's ok...Just go and dance.(she kept silent and still was sitting beside me)

Sajith came towards us.He wanted to open his mouth...

Me:Don't open your mouth.I don't want to hear to your voice.I hate you.Just stay away from me and Gaya.(he still neared me to console me)Nive,avanai poga solle (I shouted at her)

Nive:Sajith pls go...

Thiya's and Nive's MV: Plan pochu....All because of her.

Thiya came and dragged me towards the dance floor.I didn't dance but I was just standing in the middle of the circle while looking at my friends were dancing in a circle..

Later on,for my friends' sake I plastered a smile on my lips and danced with them.The wedding dinner ended.

Hey readers!

How is this chapter?What do you guys think about this chapter?

At last Gayathiri and Anirudh coupled up..Do you think it will last long?

Harisini got mad at Svetlana's behavior and slapped her.She hates Sajith.Did she did the right thing?

Hope you guys enjoyed reading.Sorry if you guys think,this chapter was boring.Do vote and drop your opinions.

To Be Continued...