Kabanata 17

Kabanata 17

I didn't know how did I survived the fours years na iniwanan niya ako. Maybe because I blame her too much that I didn't notice the things she have done for me?

"Iniisip mo nanaman siya ano?"

I looked at her. "What?"

"Iniisip mo nanaman siya." Paguulit niya.

"No."

She shook her head. "Masyado na kitang kilala para itanggi mo sakin."

"Jho, ano nanaman ba?"

She smiled bitterly. "Siya pa rin ba?"

"Jho!" Naiirita na ako. "What are you saying?!"

"Siya pa rin ang mahal mo."

"No. Okay? No." I said.

"Sino bang kinukumbinsi mo?" She asked. "Ako o sarili mo?"

"Jho, we always fight because of Maddie. Can't we just be happy for our relationship?"

She snorted. "Be happy? Are you fucking kidding me Beatriz?"

"What?"

"Be happy? You, yourself isn't happy Bea. How could you say that?"

"Ano bang sinasabi mo?!" Naiirita na talaga ako. "I haven't seen Maddie for four fucking years. Yet you still think na I'm into her?"

"Because, yo do. You do, Bea."

"Why do you know more than me?" I asked. "I'm tired with this argument, Jhoana."

"And I know, you're tired with this relationship."

"Jho, hindi!" Agap ko. "Nagpakita lang siya sa training kahapon. Nothing more, nothing less."

She shook her. "I'm gonna hold to that nothing more, nothing less of you."

She left me after that argument. Jho's being bitchy and dramatic whenever Maddie's being drag to a topic. She's pissed whenever someone will mentioned her name.

I know she's kinda mad at me kasi I went yesterday sa gym. The original plan was we're not gonna attend kasi she already guessed that Maddie will be there. But me, being stubborn, went there. Jho was fuming mad at me and right there she confronted me.

"Hey."

I looked at my mom. "Yes, ma?"

"Problem?"

I shook my head.

"Nah, don't lie to me Bea."

I smiled and went to her. "Hug po, please?"

She hugged me tight. I'm drained. From physically and emotionally. I just don't know what to do anymore.

"You had another row with Jhoana?" She asked.

I sighed and nodded. "She thought I'm still not over with Maddie."

"You missed her, don't you?"

I stopped on track when I heard my mom's question.

"Oh, I know you do. No, scratch that. We know you do." I heard her chuckled. "I know missing her is what makes you keeping up late a night. I know missing her makes everything seem so hard to fall asleep."

"Mom.."

"Bea, I know missing her had your heart aching." She calmly said. "Ofcourse, I know. I always heard you crying until you fall asleep."

"But mom, Does she misses me, too? Do you think she's out there thinking about me, too?"

Mom looked at me. "Do you think?"