Chapter 2

***EDITED***

"Umm...excuse me, I can't hear you"I said.

He growls and started to wiggled around. I knew what he meant so I sigh and look around a bit to memorize everything so I can get used to this place. He keep saying something but I can't understand him so I tried to ignore him but he was just too annoying, he keeps making chain noises and saying something that I don't know except for the part that he want me to let him go. I face him to see what he looks but it's really hard to see because of that mask and I know I can't take it off but I have to cause curious lil ol' me wants to know what he looks like just in case. So I knelt down again and reach for the mask, He pulled away "Do you want me to take that mask off or not?" I said. He faced me and I found the thing that opens the mask and it's lock.

"This is a weird mask" I said in my thoughts.

I look around still knelling down, I know where the key is so I got up and walk to the door "Stay here, I'll be right back!"I said and close the door behind me. I walk through the hallways, I stop when I heard a voice saying

"Hi there! Ahehe!"

I turn around and saw a little girl that's wearing a patient's outfit that means she's one of the crazy people. Great! I realize that this is not a hospital I mean it's still is but I think I'm actually in a asylum! Wow! I shouldn't have known that already! Haha! I'm an idiot!

"Hi! What are doing here? Aren't you supposed to be in your room? " I ask.

"I don't really like being in there..." She quietly said.

"Oh! So where are you going?" I asked.

"Hey! Get inside! Or you're going to eat raw meat today!" A nurse yelled.

The girl slowly nodded and ran inside to her room next to Jeffrey which I totally forgot about him. I feel bad for her tho...

"Sorry, about that" The nurse said and walk away.

I'm a bit mad cause she thinks that the girl was annoying me or something but she wasn't.

I then thought "Ugh! Forget Jeffrey! "

I look around to find Luis and there he is, Writing something so I walk up to him.

"Hey Luis! " I said.

"Oh! Hi (y/n)! Do you need something?" he asked nicely.

"Well, there's this little girl that is about 12 years old and her room is right next to my patient, well we kinda talk a bit and I was asking something about her but a nurse distur-" My words cut when Luis spoke.

"Oh! You mean Luna? "

"Luna? Wait... The girl or the nurse? "I asked.

"The girl, of curse! Forgot to tell you that she's your other patient to take care of!"

"Oh... so what am I going to do? "

"Actually she's not sick but she is crazy, she's new here and her family thinks she's crazy because she was saying something that doesn't exist and keep doing all kind of crazy stuff like starring blankly at the wall and stuff like that but she's okay she just need relax and do her daily meds "

"So that's it? and where's her family anyways?"

"They left her so when she's all okay she will be sent to an orphanage. It really sucks for her "

"Oh no... but okay then thanks for the information "

"No problem! nice talking to you! Mrs. (Y/N)"