Chapter 9

I opened my bag to find something to wear cause today I'm going to go out or should I say 'hang out' with Ron, Anyways I choose a (f/c) t-shirt, black long jeans and a grey hoodie, I also picked the red ribbon (heh. Red ribbon) to wear it as a head band and I think I'm ready to go.

Before I opened the door I almost left my shoulder bag and it has all my stuff that I need in it, it also has my pocket knife in there for self-defense, I searched around to find it and I remembered that I left it on the coffee table, I picked my shoulder bag and went to the door, when I opened it Ron was already here and he was about to knock.

"Oh! It looks like your ready "He said with a happy tone.

"Yep! "I simply reply.

******

"Where are we going anyway? "I asked while walking through the hallways.

"To the park! I heard there's going to be a concert there"

"Oh! Great! "I said in excitement.

He smiled at me, my face turn bright pink and thankfully he didn't notice, we continue walk through the hallways while ignoring the screaming, crying and laughing patients.

Ron opened the door for me and let a bow "after you, miss! "He teased, I giggled and play along.

"Why, thank you my good sir! "I said while giggling and walk passed him, I breathe in to smell the scent of nature while Ron walked passed me, I followed him walking to his car.

*L*A*Z*Y*

While Ron is driving and while I'm staring through the window with earphones on, I saw that freaking and creepy figure again ran through the forest.

"Ron! Did you saw that!? "

"Saw what? "He asked.

"That black figure! The one that I keep seeing! Remember? "

"Well, I didn't saw it, maybe your just seeing things or maybe you've just been in the asylum for too long"

I frowned "are you saying that I'm crazy? "

"W-what? No! I meant-!!!" He suddenly stops the car when a deer ran passed by "well, that was closed" He said.

"let's just go" I muttered and he continue to drive.

Again while Ron was driving, thoughts came to my mind about what's going to happened like what Luis said to me, the words on the walls written in blood, the words on my arm and the black figure, all of these are all freaking me out.

We finally arrived, I gasp when I saw some sweets through the glass.

"Let me guess, you're a fan of sweets" Ron said.

I wasn't really paying attention cause I'm drooling to the amazing and delicious looking cupcakes, cakes, cookies and etc.

"I wonder why childish girls love sweets so much" Ron teased with a chuckle.

I glared at him "I'm not childish" I pouted.

"Well, you are now, how about we go eat until the concert starts" I nodded while Ron chuckled and went inside the restaurant, I followed him.

We found a seat and obviously sat on it, what else do you have to do with it.

"Hello, what can I do for you sir? "The waiter asked.

"Umm... Can I get a coca cola drink?" Ron asked.

"Yes sir and what can I do for you ma'am? "The waiter asked while writing down Ron's order.

"Oh! I want to order a chocolate milk shake! "I chirped.

"Thank you! For ordering! Your orders will be right in"The waiter said and walk away.

"Oh and! "Ron stopped the waiter and whispered something to the waiter, I was really confused but I ignore it, The waiter finally walked away with a nod.

"So uhhh.... How's your patients I heard you have a really hard time with them except for that little girl named.... Luna? Was it? "Ron asked.

"Oh yeah Luna, I wonder how she's doing hmmm... Why did you asked? "

"Oh it's nothing" Ron said and look away.

I just give a "okay" look and pull out my phone to read some stuff, I also read some "X readers" I saw some of my favorite characters, I tap one of them and started reading, While I was reading I started to giggle because of the romantic stuff, Ron actually noticed and gets a little confused so he snatched my phone and read everything in it but maybe not everything, he smirked at me and my face turns blush red because one of the chapters has a lemon in it.

"Oh~ (y/n) your such a bad girl~" He teased while smirking.

"Uh... Um.. I-"My words cut when our orders has arrived.

"Oh look! Our orders are here! Let's eat" I said, try to ignore the sentence and stuff my food in my mouth.

He rolled his eyes and eat.

A minute Later...

We finished eating our food so I stood up but Ron told me to stay for awhile, Okay now I'm confused.

"Ughh!!! I'm bored!" I groaned.

"you can just read your anime-reader thing" Ron said and continue swiping in his phone.

I was about to say something until the waiter came with two cupcakes, She placed it down on the table and walked away, I look at Ron and raised my eyebrow.

"one for me and one for you so go on ahead" He chuckled and eat the cupcake.

"I can't eat this" I said.

"hmmm....I swear I saw you drooling-" I cut him off

"Okayy! That's enough! I will eat it!"I said and eat the cupcake.

3 minutes later...

We finally left the restaurant and went to the park, I saw the sign and it says the concert will be starting at 8:00 pm and it's already 7:46 pm, wow time is fast.

To Be Continued...

Okay to be continued cause I have to watch some youtube videos that I'm apparently late at cause I was grounded for 2 days without internet and I almost cry of torture, without internet it's just sucks okay.