Chapter 12

READ ME FIRST! (bitch) Anyways! This chapter may have a lot of stabbing and pass out stuff and also there will be some jokes and not serious words like I need a doctor or something, I don't have le time to write this cause of school AND ALSO I JUST GOT A FREAKING DETENTION!! FOR REASONS THAT you don't really want to know

A hand suddenly grabbed my leg and made me trip...  

I screamed for help, I looked down and saw Laurence. he tried to pull me to him but he was weak, I kicked him on the face and he groaned. I tried to escape until I felt pain on my leg, Laurence stabbed me on leg (He stabbed you on the leg people! ON. THE. LEG!)

I screamed in pain, I must be dreaming, there's no way this is real, Am I going to die? I can't stand up so I crawled (-my way to victory TwT ok, let's get serious, right now) up to somewhere, where I can find something to kill this little piece of sh*t! I don't even feel bad for killing him, I think he killed everyone in this asylum, I gasped, Luna, "No, no, no, no" I repeated in my mind. I finally found something useful, well less useful, I found a freaking scalpel.

Laurence stabbed my other leg, I cried in pain, I grabbed the scalpel and stabbed Laurence in the eye, He yelled and groaned, he pulled me with his hand while the other covering his eye, I screamed as loud as I can for help, Laurence crawled on top of me and point the knife on my neck.

"Laurence! W-why are you doing this!?!?" I asked while shaking.

"I-i'm sorry (y/n), s-she made me do this..." He whispered, I thought for a bit of who he meant by 'she'

"Who is this she?" I asked, before he could speak, he made a shocking face and dropped the knife, he slowly fell on the ground next to me and slowly closed his eyes, I stared at his lifeless body until I heard a familiar chuckle.

"Go to sleep" The familiar voice said.

I looked up and saw of what look like it would end my life, Jeff, I couldn't move or do anything, I just laid there, staring at him. He walk closer to me and whispered.

"Guess I have a pet now~"

I can feel the cold blade on my back which send shivers down my spine, I wanted to run but mah legs aRe bLeEding!! (I really need help)

"If you want live, you have to do what ever I say" He whispered.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) kill me.

I slowly nodded and I know I'll regret it. He stood up not knowing that my legs been stabbed. He walked up to Laurence and knelt down, he again pulled out his knife and points it at Laurence's face. He slowly began to make a smile over Laurence's cheeks. I wanted to scream and go home where it's safe, I also promised my Aunt to visit her...

FLAAASSSSHHHBAAAACCCCKKKSSS!!! (If u get the reference, I'll follow you!)

"(Y/n), Dear?" Aunt Len said through the phone. (Let's call her that shall we? WE SHALL!)

"Yes Aunt len?" I replied.

"Is there anything I can do for you to make you feel better?"

"Oh no! You don't need to help me, I can take care of myself!"

"But (y/n)...we know you have a hard time by yourself plus I don't think you have enough money for your education and-"

"Aunt Len, don't worry I can maybe get a summer job or anything that I can do to get money, probably stealing some money from bank or-" before I could finished my sentence. My aunt yelled at me. I laughed and told her that I was joking.

"Okay, okay, Here's a promise, I promised that if I succeed my 'mission' here, I'll visit you, ok?"

"Promise? No problems or anything?" Auntie asks.

"Promised!"

End of Flashback

And end of chapter, I. Am. So. Sorry!! I haven't post for months now. I'm currently not in the cp fandom, but don't worry I'm holding it! There's still a cp spirit in me! Also I edit some of the mistakes on the previous chapters and i should probably notify the new readers. But anyways again so sorry for not updating! (And there's probably some mistakes in here as well)