🐾Triangle of Love Part 2🐾

JayTheDiamondDJ
minkiedianepie

Your p.o.v
It has been a few month since I was rescued by Skales and Pythor. To be honest I might have grown a sma-no massive crush on them. When they are around me I can't help but blush at them. But when they talk to me I can't help but stutter in my sentences.

Right now I am walking through Ouroboros trying to find something to do. I want to hang out with Pythor and Skales but I feel like I am just another burden to them. Maybe if I find Bytar then we could try and play a game.

As I tried to find him a faint smell caught my attention. I sniffed the air again to smell the delicious aroma of (f/f). Following the smell it led to the kitchen. I didn't care who was in the kitchen at the time so I looked over their shoulder to see if it was true. Thank the moon this isn't a dream.

I looked at who was cooking and started blushing. The snake I was leaning on was Skales. He smiled at me causing my blush to grow furiously. "Hey (y/n)." "H-hi Skales." "I sssee you like (f/f). Do you want to have sssome with me?" I smiled nervously and nodded yes.

He put the (f/f) on/in a plate/bowl. I took a bite/sip of it and almost instantly finished it. I looked up to see Skales halfway through eating. I lightly blushed and smiled at him with my tail wagging. "That w-was delicious Skales. I want to s-stay more but I need t-to go and talk with someone."

Before I left I noticed a small blush on Skales face. Does Skales like me back? I hope he does. As I walked around I heard the faint sound of (f/m). I wonder who is watching my favorite movie? As I walked into the room I was tempted not to leave.

Pythor was sitting on the couch with a blanket wrapped around him. I walked in and caught his attention. "Hello (y/n)." I blushed. "H-hi Pythor." "Do you want to watch the ressst of the movie with me?" "S-sure." I sat on the other end of the couch. Suddenly I felt something wrap around my waist.

Looking down I hid my blush as Pythor used his tail to pull me next to him. He put his arm around me and held me close. "I don't want you to be cold." I hesitantly leaned towards him. I could feel Pythor look behind us but I kept my eyes on the screen.

~~~Small Timeskip~~~
The credits started to roll as I was shaking from excitment. The ending was always the best part of this movie. My tail wagged as I stood up smiling. "That was a great m-movie Pythor. I want to stay more but I n-need to talk to Bytar."

Before I left I could see a blush on his face. As I left I couldn't help but feel happy inside. Is this a dream? Or does both Skales and Pythor like me? After a few minutes of looking around I spotted Bytar walking to a room with a bottle.

Curiously I walked faster and said, "Hey Bytar." He turned to me smiling. "Hey (y/n). Whatcha doing?" "Trying to find something to do. What are you doing?" "I am bringing thisss bottle to the group ssso we can continue our game of 7 minutesss in Heaven."

"Cool can I play." "Sure." I followed him into the room he was going to. In the room was 8 boys and 5 other girls, not counting Bytar and I. What caught my attention out of the boys was that Skalidor and Slithraa were part of the group.

"Ssssince (y/n) decided to join usss she will spin the bottle firssst." I nervously chuckled and spun the bottle. To my luck I was hoping for Slithraa since I know he won't do anything to me. Luck was half on my side when it landed between Skalidor and Slithraa.

I went into the closet and waited only to hear Skalidor say, "Wait a sssecond. We know two sssnakes who would love to take our placessss." I wonder who they are? "Ok who are they?" "It'sss bessst if we go get them now." "Ok. Hey (y/n) while they go get the two othersss you will wait in the clossset."

"Ok." Closing the door in front of me I stood in the corner of the closet. Looking around I realized that it was bigger than what it looks like. After a few minutes I could hear whispering outside the room. "General you have a great mind for picking thessse two."

"I know. They alwaysss talk to me about her when they have the time." "Good." The door opened and two figures were pushed in. I was squished against the wall with one of them breathing down my neck. The door shut and Bytar said, "We will not let you out until you confessss to eachother."

I silently sniffed the air to smell Pythor and Skales. Shiiiiiit. I blushed furiously as I could tell that Skales body was against mine. "Skalesss and I don't like eachother that way!" "Yeah. What made you think that!?" "We know you don't like eachother like that. We are talking about the girl that'sss in there with you."

Skales looked down at me as my tail stiffened. "(y/n)..if thisss isss you open your eyesss." I opened my (e/c) eyes and looked up at Skales. His eyes widened and he jumped back into Pythor. They both fell over blushing looking up at me. I giggled at their actions and sat down in front of them.

They sat down next to eachother looking at me. With both their eyes on me I asked,"W-what do you think he m-means by c-confessions?" Their blushes grew brighter. (this is you this is Skales this is Pythor) "I think they want uss to confessss our feelingsss." I blushed and turned away. "How about you guys start?" 

"Ok. Ever sssince we brought you we might have fallen in love for you." "And we might have been trying to win your heart." I was speechless. Not only am I in a closet with my crushes but they love me back. Best. Day. EVER! "So your saying that you both are in love with me?"

They nodded their heads yes not looking me in the eyes. I smiled widely and jumped onto them squeezing myself between them on my back. They grunted and looked down at me surprised. "I have been waiting to here those words for a long time!"

"You have?!" "Yes. I love you both too!" My tail wagged furiously as they nuzzled their heads into my neck. After a few minutes of hugging I got up and helped them stand. When they stood up I gave them a light peck on the lips.

They froze up shocked blushing brightly. A few seconds later the door opened. Bytar stood there smirking at me with a camera. I understood what he wanted and went back into the closet. Putting my arms around Pythor and Skales, I faced them towards the camera.

When Bytar took the picture I kissed Skales and Pythor on the cheek taking them out of their mini trance. Walking away I could feel their eyes on me. As I reached my room I layed on my bed smiling. Everything that just happened kept replaying through my mind.

I might just be the luckiest werewolf alive to have both my crushes love me back.