When he flirts

Skales
Your p.o.v
I sat in the grass playing with Shadow waiting for Skales to get to the park. Even though we always got there early he was late. I began to wonder if he was sick or something.

After a while I saw him slithering my way. By the looks of it he was smirking. My (f/c) wolf ears twitched as Skales started petting Shadow. He looked up at me still smirking.

I looked at him as he scooted over to me. "I need help with sssomething." he said scratching his eyes. "Watch wrong?" my ears perked up. "I think sssomething isss wrong with my eyess." I held his head and looked in his eyes.

I tilted my head confusingly as I saw nothing wrong with them. "I don't see anything wrong with them." "Well I jussst can't keep my eyesss off you." I blushed at his comment, "And why do you think the reason is?" "Becaussse you are beautiful."

I blushed more and laughed at his attempt of flirting. He smiled and kissed my nose.

Skalidor
Your p.o.v
It has been about 15 minutes and Skalidor hasn't made it to the gym yet. Usually he would be here before me. I started wondering if he had stuff to do with his tribe.

Before I could continue my thoughts Skalidor finally slithered through the doors. I jogged over to him and hugged him. He chuckled and hugged back.

After the hug we walked over to the punching bags. As we walked/slithered I noticed that he was looking at my butt. I blushed while covering my butt with my (f/c) tail, "Is there something on my butt?"

He blushed and asked, "Did you sssit in a pile of sssugar?" "No why?" I tilted my head. "Caussse you have a pretty sssweet ass." I snorted and started laughing. He blushed harder as I walked over to him.

I put my arms around him and kissed his cheek. For the rest of the time we trained together while making terrible puns.

Fangtom
Your p.o.v.
I walked through the woods following Fangtom's scent. He wanted me to try and find him but so far I have been stuck in the same place. I would follow his scent but then it would end at the attic window of his house.

The window was always locked so I wouldn't think that he would be up there. That was until I caught him looking at me through the window. I smiled and tried opening it.

When it did open I climbed onto Fangtom's roof and lightly tackled him. My tail wagged as I said, "Found you." They chuckled and started looking up at the night sky. I layed down next to him and did the same.

"Did you know that we-have counted all the sstarss?" He said turning to me. "I did not know that. How many are there?" "Well I can't help but thinking that I am misssing two...-(he looked at me) and I think that I found them when I met you."

I blushed lightly and layed my head on his shoulder. He put his arm around me and side hugged me as we started to fall asleep.

Acidicus
Your p.o.v
I waited under the shades of a tree while Luna was chasing her tail. I laughed when she ended up falling sideways. My tail thumped against the ground catching her attention.

She got up and started stalking my tail as Acidicus came into my view. I smiled at him as my tail thumped louder. He smiled back and sat next to me. We looked back at Luna and watched her leap at my tail.

I moved it out of her reach and picked her up. She looked at me and tried to jump on my face. I smiled at her and started rubbing her stomach. She yawned and laid down in the grass.

"Hey (y/n) do you have a map?" I tilted my head, "No. Why do you need one now?" "Becaussse I keep getting lossst in your eyess s." I blushed at his flirt and smiled at him.

He blushed a tiny bit and smiled back. I hugged him and wrapped my tail around us. He rubbed my back thinking of more ways to make me blush.

Pythor
Your p.o.v
I layed next to Night wondering where the hell Pythor was. He said that he would meet with me at the old oak tree....but that was 2 hours ago. I am so happy that I brought Night with me or I would have been bored.

While I layed next to Night I started focusing on the sounds around me. As I did so I heard a few leaves breaking. I looked up and immediately started jumping around. Pythor started laughing at me as my tail  wagged ferociously.

I jumped onto him causing us both to fall down. We started laughing together as Night came up to us whimpering. After put laughing I wrapped my tail around the three of us smiling.

Pythor looked at am and then said, "Did you know that you are like a sspider?" I tilted my head with a 'wtf' face, "I know clearly that I'm not half spider. I'm half wolf. You should know that." "Then how come every time I look into your eyes they capture me in your beauty."

I blushed lightly while laughing at his flirt. He blushed lightly as my laughter died down. For the rest of the time we stayed together playing with Night.

____________________________________
Ok I know this took a long time to make. I have a lot of sports stuff and school stuff going on right now.