Cheating

Okay so when I was in 7th grade I was given an assignment to make a two page story.  I miss understood it and actually made a 3 book series that I called, 'The Forest Wish'. It isn't published but in the third book I made up some serpentine characters for each tribe. So I'm going to use those names for your serpentine best friend.
____________________________________
WARNING: SADNESS AHEAD

Skales
Your p.o.v
It's has been a few months since I first encountered that female serpent. I eventually found out that her name is (e/n) (enemy name). She has been trying to keep Scales from me but kept failing.

Right now I'm with Hysto and Shadow eating some sandwhiches. We all talked for a little bit until Mezmo walked up to me saying, "General Skales wantssss to sssspeak with you in hisss office." I nodded to him and said bye to Hysto making my way towards his room with Shadow.

Before I even reached his room my ears caught (e/n) voice. I pricked my ears and followed it to Skales room growling. Shadow copied what I was doing. When I opened the door pain filled my heart. In front of me was Skales and (e/n) kissing on his bed. Scales didn't look like he was pushing her away either.

I flattened my ears back in sadness and whimpered loud enough for him to hear. Tears filled my eyes as Skales looked at me. I looked down at the necklace he gave me for Valentine's day. I detached it from my neck and threw it onto the ground. Before he could speak I ran from the door leaving it wide open carrying Shadow.

I shifted into my regular werewolf size holding Shadow by the scruff in my jaws and while dodgeing all the serpentine as I ran through the halls. They heard my whimpers and tried to talk to me but I ignored them. As I made it to the road leading out of Ouroboros I ran at attack speed.

Behind me I could hear Skales calling my name. I blocked out his voice as tears streamed down my muzzle. Once I was out of Ouroboros I ran towards the nearest woods, which wasn't far away.

When I stopped running I was passed my hometown deep in the woods. I put Shadow down and sat down looking into the night sky. In my pain I raised my muzzle and released a sad howl into the sky. Shadow howled to making us a duet. It could have been be heard from miles away, but I didn't care. Why did he cheat on me with (e/n)?

Skalidor
Your p.o.v
It has been around a month since the female serpents encounter. I found out that her name is (e/n) since Clasher told me. We usually hang out a lot when I am not with Skalidor. So far everyday
(e/n) would try and brake us up, but it hasn't worked.

Right now I am with Clasher and Rusty playing Mortal Kombat XL. So far I was winning until Clasher used his X-Ray to kill me. "GOSH DARNIT. I was so close." "Ssssee. You can't beat the massster." Bytar came up behind me and said, "General Skalidor wantsss to ssspeak with you (Y/n). He isss in hisss office."

I thanked him and walked towards his office. Rusty trotted along with me. As I walked I could smell Skalidor's scent. I smiled until (e/n)'s scent mixed in with his. My eyes turned into slits as I reached his room. Inside I could hear muffled voices. As I opened the door I couldn't believe my eyes.

Skalidor had (e/n) pinned to the wall while making out with her. I could feel tears prick my eyes as my ears flattened in sadness. I whimpered looking straight at him. He turned towards me, shock in his eyes. Before he could speak I slammed the door, shifted into my werewolf size holding Rusty, and started running. I have to get out of here.

As I ran my serpent friends tried to talk to me. When they noticed my whimpers they tried to talk to me. But I ignored them once I made it to the entrance of Ouroboros. As I left I could hear Skalidor calling my name. I wanted to go back to him but he broke my heart.