They find out

WARNING: There will be bloodshed and lots of cursing. This is going to be along chapter.
____________________________________
Skales
Your p.o.v
The alarm on my phone went off as my (f/c) ears twitched. As I opened my eyes I immediately felt like something was wrong. I have a bad feeling about today. I crawled out of bed and cautiously put on my clothes and grabbed my phone.

My ears strained as I walked towards my door. It was eerily quite and I did not like it. As I opened my door the first thing I noticed was that all the lights turned off. Quickly I put Shadow under my bed and mind-linked her, "Stay quiet. And don't leave this spot." I was on high alert as I walked down the stairs of my house.

While I walked my night vision started to work. I slowly walked into the kitchen and saw mom with a frying pan and a sharp knife. I stepped back slowly but accidentally stepped on a wrinkled piece of paper.

I froze as she glared my way. She walked towards me with bloodlust in her eyes. I was too scared to move. She raised the frying pan over her head. "You should know not to sneak on your own mother.", She said as my vision went black. I woke up tied to my bed.

As I looked around I saw my mom standing at my door with the knife in her hands. I started shaking and pulling on the ropes. "Don't worry. Those ropes will never break." She walked closer to me "I have been waiting to do this for a long time."

With that said she stabbed my right leg. I screeched in pain as she pulled the knife out. Tears streamed down my face as she started cutting my legs and arms leaving them bloody.

About 12 minutes later of pure torture someone knocked on the door downstairs. She looked down at herself and yelled, "Wait a minute." she turned back to me "Stay quiet and I won't kill you. I will be right back." She ran towards her room and changed quickly.

Skales p.o.v
I waited outside the door as the screaming stopped. Someone inside yelled, "Wait a minute." As I waited I looked around the familiar house. When I looked back at the door a women stood there wearing jeans and a v-neck shirt.

I noticed the smell of blood lingering on her. "Are you ok? I thought I heard yelling." I asked her. "Oh it's okay. I was watching a horror movie in my basement. I might have turned it up too loud." She said.

"Well you might w-" "SKALES HELP ME!!!!" My eye widened as I heard (y/n) scream from inside the house. "I'm coming!" I slithered past the lady and up the stairs towards a closed door. As I opened it I gagged at the strong smell of blood.

I looked around and saw (Y/n) covered in blood and cuts. I went over to her and untied her legs and hands. She hugged me tight when her hands and legs were free. I rubbed her back as she sobbed into my shirt.

The door slammed shut behind us as I was about to leave with (y/n). The lady from before had a bat in her hands glaring at us. "I told you what would happen of you make a sound (y/n)" She said.
(Y/n)'s tail wrapped around her as her ears pinned back.

I kept my eyes on the lady but I knew (y/n) was scared. As I took my eyes of the lady she pulled out a knife *while dropping the bat* and walked towards us. (Y/n) leaped out of my arms onto the women as she slashed at me.

She yelped (not in wolf form) as her body hit the floor. The lady pushed (y/n) off her as I wrapped my tail around her legs. When she stood up I punched her in the jaw and slammed her against the wall with my tail.

The force I put into it knocked her out. I then slithered over to (y/n) and dialed 911. I told them what happened and where we are. As I talked to them Shadow came out from under her bed whimpering. Please stay with us.

Skalidor
Your p.o.v
I jumped onto my bed glad to finally have some free time to myself. Since my parents have been abusing me more often now I haven't been able to get much sleep from the pain.