Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day. And lets just say that this was after your dates. It took me all day today to make this.
____________________________________

Skales
Your p.o.v
I skipped to the park in a happier mood than usual. Today was Valentine's Day and I got Skales the perfact gift. I just hope he likes it. I slowed to a walk as I spotted Skales with his arms behind his back.

He looked up and smiled when he saw me. I smiled back and made sure that the gift was out of sight. When I stood in front of him I gave him a quick kiss on the cheek blushing.

His scales turned into a light pink as he froze in place. He then smiled and held out a (f/c) wrapped box and a (s/f/c) box with holes in it. I gave mine to him revealing a small blue wrapped box.

I opened the (f/c) wrappex box he gave me and smiled widely as I got it out. In the box was a blue and (f/c) gem necklace. I put it on around my neck and hugged Skales thanking him. I then started opening the next one and stopped when I heard a whimper.

Carefully I lifted the lid and instantly pulled out the being. In my arms was a grey wolf pup. I checked and saw that it was a boy. He sniffed me and then started whimpering at me. Your name with be Shadow: I thought. I smiled and have Skales another kiss on the cheek.

He smiled and opened the box I gave him. His smile widened when he pulled out a small heart shaped pillow that said Best Boyfriend Ever. He looked into my eyes and hugged me lightly.

I hugged him back giggling. After that we hung out for the rest of the day together while playing with Shadow.

Skalidor
Your p.o.v
I walked to the gym excited to give Skalidor his gift. Since today was Valentine's Day I wanted to give him something that he would like. As I walked to the gym I kept the box behind my back.

When I made it to the gym I slowly walked in keeping the box out of sight. I called out his name to make sure that he stayed in front of me. He slithered up to me from across the gym with one arm behind his back.

I could sense that he was nervous about his gift. When we reached each other we smiled and handed eachother our boxes. I gave him a black and gold striped box. He have me a (f/c) and white swirled box. And a (s/f/c) striped box with holes in it.

I opened the (f/c) box first and sqealed when I saw that it was the new Resident Evil 7 game. I threw my arms around Skalidor saying "Thank You" about 20 times before opening the second box.

I opened the second box and I was speechless. In the box was a brown wolf pup with green eyes. I checked the gender and saw that it was a boy. He looked at me and then started whimpering at me. Rusty: I thought. I gave Skalidor another hug and started messing with Rusty.

Skalidor opened my box and pulled out Assassins Creed: Black Flag (the only game he doesn't have). He hugged me lightly saying "Thank You" a few times.

After that we just walked around looking at the stars and playing with Rusty.

Fangtom
Your p.o.v
I jogged through the woods heading towards the spot Fangtom and I usually meet at. I smiled thinking about his reaction when he see's his gift.

I sniffed the air and turned left following his scent. When I reached our spot I waited for Fangtom. A few minutes later he came through a bush with a box behind his back.

I gave Fang and Tom and kiss on the cheek and watched as their scales turned pink. I laughed in my head and gave them a red and white stripped box. He handed me a (f/c) box with holes in it. And a (s/f/c) wrapped box.

I opened mine first and eternally screamed "Yeeeeeeeesss". Inside the (s/f/c) box was chocolates and (f/c) (favorite candy). I happily hugged Fangtom and lightly sniffed the hole punched (f/c) box.

In the box I could smell a light dog scent. When I opened the box I couldn't believe my eyes. In the box was a ash furred wolf pup. It looked up at me and revealed it's blue eyes.

I checked what gender it was and noticed that it was a she. The pup looked into my eyes and tilted it's head at me. I did the same and then the pup started wagging her tail kissing me. Scarlet: I thought. I looked up at Fangtom and smiled at them.

They smiled back at me and opened my gift. Their eyes widened as they pulled out a red and white rose, and a pillow that said, "Hugs" on it. Fangtom smiled and hugged me and the pup lightly as I hugged him back.

For the rest of that night we spent time together while looking at the stars and playing with Scarlet.

Acidicus
Your p.o.v
I walked through the swamp trying to find Acidicus. He told me to come to the swamp for him to give me his gift, but he didn't say where. I strained my (f/c) wolf ears and caught the sound of twigs breaking.

I jogged towards the sound and slowed to a walk as Acidicus was in my view. He had both hands behind his back. I kissed his cheek and giggled as he blushed.

I handed him a green wrapped box hoping he would like the gift. He slowly and carefully handed me a (f/c) box with poked holes in it. I sat down and carefully put the box in my lap.

When I opened the box I couldn't believe my eyes. In the box was the pure white wolf pup I helped thr mother wolf give birth to. I lifted the pup and saw that the pup is a she. I held her closely as she opened her eyes. They both were brown.

I held the pup as I hugged Acidicus in joy. He smiled at me and opened my gift. His smile free as he pulled out a blanket that had 'Best Boyfriend' on it.

He hugged me and the pup lightly. We decided to name the pup Luna which means moon. For the rest of the night we played with the Luna and walked around the swamp.

Pythor
Your p.o.v
I walked into Waffle House with a white and purple hearted box behind my back. Since we both always meet at Waffle House we decided to spend Valentine's Day there.

When I walked through the doors I looked around and saw Pythor at a table in the middle of the room. He looked at me and waved me over. I happily walked over to him keeping my gift out of sight.

We sat across from each other with our gifts at our sides. We ordered our foods and mine came back out in the shape of hearts. I looked up at Pythor and smiled at him.

When we finished eating we gave our gifts to each other. My gift was wrapped in (f/c) fabric with holes poked into it. I sniffed the outside part of the box and was confused to find that it smelled like the woods.

Carefully I opened the box and yelped when I was met with a furry body to the face. When I took the body off I opened my eyes and instantly awwed at how cute the wolf pup was.

She had pure black fur. Her left eye is red and her right eye is yellow. "Your name will be Night", I said through mind link. She tilted her head at me and started wagging her tail as she sniffed me. My tail was wagging excitedly in my jeans.

I looked up at Pythor and hugged him tightly. He chuckled and started opening my gift. He pulled out a jacket that had a Anacondrai symbol and a wolf symbol on it. Both symbols came together at the middle of the back of the jacket.

He smiled at me and hugged me tighter. For the rest of the day we are ice cream and spent time with Night.
____________________________________

This chapter wore me out. My hands are so sore. I started this at 7:45 a.m. (the beginning of school) till 7:22 p.m.