Ouroboros

Skales
Your p.o.v
I looked outside memorizing how to get to Ouroboros if I ever got lost. The city/town was far behind us as sand cloud went up behind the car.

A little while later we were half way through the desert when I noticed a few building ahead. I focused real hard and was able to identify serpentine of the clans walking around. My tail wagged slightly as I recognised it as my new home.

When Skales parked the car I jumped out sniffing the things around me. I avoided the snakes knowing I would get to know them later. Skales then led me through tunnels and hallways. I followed him for a few more minutes until we stopped.

"Thisss will be where you are ssstaying." I opened the door and went inside to see a beautiful room. (Insert dream room description). I jumped over to Skales and thanked him so many times. He smiled and said, "My room is across the hall of you need me."

Skalidor
Your p.o.v
When we left the lazer tag area we started driving towards a desert. I was confused until I could barely see building way
ahead of us. I smiled excited to see my new home. When the oar was parked I leaped out of the window and looked around.

There were serpentine of each tribe except Pythor's. I then remembered that he was the last of his kind. Skalidor noticed my saddened expression and stayed showing me around Ouroboros.

I smiled and admired everything thing I saw.Soon be started leading me into some tunnels. I made sure to remember where I was so then I couldn't get lost.

He then stopped and said, "I hope you like for room." I opened the door and was amazed by the room. (Dream room description). "My room will be a few doors to the right of you need me."

Fangtom
Your p.o.v
Once we left the good court Fangtom turned the wheel to where we were heading towards the desert. I tilted my head a little bit wondering why we are going this way.

After a few minutes of high speed driving we stopped in front of an ancient city. I read books about it but I never thought that I would be living in it. I jumped around excitedly sniffing the air as Fangtom led me through tunnels.

When we stopped we were in front of a (f/c) door. "This is where-you'll be staying." I opened the door to see a (dream room discription). I have Fangtom and hug after I looked around the room. "My room is a few doors down-on the left of you need us."

Acidicus
Your p.o.v
After we got into the car and left I stayed shaking from being to excited. As Acidicus drive I looked outside to memorize the path from town to my future home. The dirt soon turned into sand after a few minutes.

I squinted my eyes to faintly see far away buildings. My tail started to wag as I recognised that it is where I will be living at. Once the car was parked at the entrance I leaped out the door and started looking around.

Acidicus basically had to try and drag me through tunnels. When I started to follow him he let go of my arm but kept an eye on me. When we stopped I realized that we were in front if a (f/c) door.

"Thisss iss going to be your new room." He opened the door to reveal a (dream room description). I gasped and ran around the room taking the (favorite smell) aroma. I smiled happily and hugged Acidicus.

He smiled and said, "If you ever need me I will be in the room 5 doors to the left." He pointed to a room that had his name plated next to it.

Pythor
Your p.o.v
After leaving the paint ball area Pythor started driving towards a desert. I memorized the surrounding the whole way. As he drive I could see buildings growing in the distance. My tail wagged as I realized that it was my new home.

As we parked Pythor said, "Welcome to the heart of Anacondrai territory and the city of Ouroboros." I stoodthere looking around exciteded to be here. Pythor grabbed my hand and let me into the city.

As we walked I noticed that there were no serpentine that looked like Pythor. I gave up on thinkingwhat happened to then when we stopped in front of a
(f/c) door.

"This will be your new room." I opened the door and gasped at the room in front of me. (Dream room description). The smell of (favorite smell) filled the air. I walked back over to Pythor and hugged him tightly saying, "Thank you." "If you ever need me my room is at the end of the hall."