Fangtom's Explanation

Ok so when they have their first kiss I'm going to have it that they feel the same things. And if you have already read 'cheating' you might want to go back on that chapter to Fangtom's part. Cause I added the video on there.
____________________________________

It has been a week since I left Fangtom. Even though I don't see him I still have flashes of us being together. When that happens Scarlet would run her head against mine to calm me down.

We have been fine on our own. I make sure that we are always far away from Fangtom's house. I am right now walking in the woods with Scarlet. Since we haven't had our daily hunt I decided to shift. But before I did I made sure to take my hoodie and pants off.

When I shifted I shook out my fur and sniffed the air. The wind brought me the scent of deer. My mouth watered for the taste of fresh meet. Silently I followed the scent to a lone deer. Scarlet crouched next to a tree as I made my way to the deer.

When I was close enough I leaped at it. But since I timed it wrong I ended up startling the deer. As I turned back around I started chasing the deer. It dodged my attacks by taking sharp turns around trees. When I lost sight of it I stopped running. It's light steps echoed through my ears as I silently followed the sound.

I looked over re pushed to see it looking around. To it's left was a rock ledge. I crawled over to the rock ledge and got ready. When the deer started eating I lunged on top of it. Before it could make a sound I gripped my gangs into it's neck.

Blood spilled into the ground as the deer slowly died. To finish it's life I cut it's stomach letting more blood flow. Once it was dead I lifted it off the ground and carried it towards Scarlet leaving a blood trail. To make sure we wouldn't be seen we ate in a small cave.

While Scarlet ate I brought my clothes to the cave. I looked outside once more until I started eating the deer with Scarlet. As the deer was almost finished I heard a twig snap. Quickly I looked outside the cave to see Fangtom following the dead seers blood trail.

I stood up and nudged Scarlet back behind a small stalagmite. I then turned back around and started growling. Fangtom saw me and froze. Since I was in the shadows of the cave my fur looked like I was part of the Shadow.

When I took a step out of the cave Fangtom loosened up and slithered towards me. As he came towards me I walked back into the cave still growling. I carefully lifted up Scarlet by bet scruff and my cloths and carried her deeper into the cave.

I eventually made it to a hidden tunnel and hid there. I put Scarlet and my clothes down and turned around. Fangtom had just made it to the area but had a sad look on his faces. "(Y/n) pleassse let-us explain." "What is there to explain Fangtom? I caught you red-handed cheating on me."

"That wass-a mistake. They forced us-to kissss them." "But you could have done something. You could have pushed then away." "How wasss I supposssed to know-they were going to kisss usss? They-tricked usss."

"How then? And you better give a good explanation to why I found you like that with (e/n) and (b/n)." "Ok here isss-what happened."
~~~Flashback~~~
Fangtom's p.o.v
I waited in the kitchen waiting for (y/n) to come to the kitchen. I sent Fangdam to get (y/n) so I could ask of she would like to come to a new lazer tag area. As I waited in the kitchen I heard footsteps coming my way.

We looked up to see (e/n) and (b/n) walking in. We groaned and looked away from them. Ever since we had given them a birthday cake on a friends request they wouldn't stop bothering me. They always say that were their mate but when we saw no they keep trying harder.

"Why do you both-keep following usss around?" "You know that we both are your mates." "And you can't deny it." "You know we already-have a great girlfriend. You both will-never out bessst her." "Would thisss change your mindsss?"

They pulled up a chair and made us sit in it. They walked over to us and forced their lips against ours. We couldn't move from shock. As they forced is to make out with them we heard a faint familiar voice. "F-Fangtom?" We turned out heads to look at (y/n).

She had tears in her eyes. Before we could explain she turned her head, picked up Scarlet, and started running. We tried yelling out to get by she kept ignoring us. We chased after them until she shifted and was out of Ouroboros.

I turned around and started heading back. "Fangdam. I want you and-sssomeone elsse to take
(e/n)-and (b/n) to the dungeonsss." They nodded and went to the kitchen. Next thing I hear is (e/n) and (b/n) yelling. They start screaming at Snappa and Fangdam to let then go But and up latching onto my arms.

We managed to pry them off and say, "You both need to learn-that we don't want you-asss our matesss. You broke-our heartsss. Now you both will-sstay in the dungeonsss-until we or (y/n) find-your punishment." They started yelling more as we turned away from them.

We slithered back to my room and sat on our bed. Tears brimmed our eyes as a sad howl echoed in my room. We looked down ashamed and layed back on the bed. I wish we had time to tell her the truth.

~~~Flashback End~~~
Your p.o.v
As Fangtom finished his explanation the only emotion I could muster right now is furious. When I looked down at Fangtom I could tell he was nervous. "Turn around so then I can change."

He turned around as I shifted. But before I but the clothes on I made sure that Scarlet wouldn't let him see. When I finished I walked in front of him. They were nervous at what my answer was going to be. "Okay...I forgive you. Just don't let that happen again."

He cheered and pulled me into a kiss (You can choose which of them gives the kiss). I went stiff in shock. I can't believe I just had my first kiss! I lightly kissed back coming back from my shock. A little bit later we pulled apart.

I smiled at him and said, "Now since that is over with. Lets get back to Ouroboros. We have some jerks to deal with." I shifted into my regular size. "Climb on my back and hold Scarlet tight." He did as told and held on to me and Scarlet.

I started off trotting then full on sprinting. It didn't take long to get there. When I ran through the front gate's everyone looked at me. They started asking where I went and stuff but I ignored them. They all followed me to the dungeons where I followed (e/n)'s and (b/n)'s stale scent.

When I made it to there everyone started to quiet down. Fangtom got off my back and stood behind me with Scarlet. (E/n) and (b/n) looked up and smirked at me. "Well look who it isss (b/n). A little wolf who came crawling back." "Your right (E/n). Do you think she isss going to give Fangtom to usss now?"

"How about you both SHUT the hell up." I said making sure that everyone heard me. "Awe isss the little wolf jealousss?" "JEALOUS OF WHAT?!" "Your jealousss that Fangtom lovessss usss inssstead of you." "Get that out of your heads. It's the other way around. And your pretty lucky there are others here or else you both would be nothing but limbs."

"FWI you can't do that unlessss we DID do ssssomething."  I growled under my breath looking away. "At leassst she isss too dumb to call a Slither Pit." I heard (b/n) whisper. The crowd seemed to hear her and started chanting 'Slither Pit'. I looked at her and gave a wolfish smirk.

"Then I call a Slither Pit on both of you. A two on one battle." A hint of fear shown in their eyes before they  covered it up. "Your on." I turned away from them and looked at Fangtom. They were nervous but happy.

"Are you sure-about thisss (y/n)?" I smiled at him. "Mark my words Fangtom...they will freaking pay."