Hayes Grier- the.. sleepover?

Jackies Pov

I saw Jc holding Anna up, and walking her inside the house, her head hanging over the side of his arm, her legs dangling onto the other side.

Meanwhile, Hayes was sitting in his recliner, my head in the crook of his arm.

Smiling, I looked up to see Hayes staring down at me, blue eyes and all.

"They are so cute!" I whispered and he lowered his head to kiss my forehead, a warm breath on my head and then it was gone, covering me now with a cold shiver.

"Awe." A voice behind me said, and I crained my head to look behind me, seeing a farmiliar brown haired boy.

"Brent!" I laughed, and he smiled

"Hey Jackie!"

I jumped up from Hayes' arms and hugged Brent.

I turned around to see a suprise.

Amy. (Made up)

Brents younger sister.

"Hey, Jackie." her voice sneered, and I faked a quick smile, and then noticed her gaze set on my brother and Hayes.

I turned around and signaled to Hayes to come over to us.

He ran over to me, and I felt a sudden grasp on the side of my waist.

"Hey babe." His raspy voice whispered in my ear as I felt my gaze steady on Amy, who was switching her eye sight between his hand on my waist and his whispering head resting on my shoulder.

"What are you doing Hayes?" I looked up to Amy, and she wouldnt stop staring

"What are you talking about Amy?" Hayes asked, his eyebrows moving in confusion

(A lot of peoples eyebrows move when they are confused.. its confused hehehe)

I kept getting annoys at how she was looking at the boys, I mean, she was only fifteen years old, and just because I was sixteen doesnt mean that she can just look at other girls boys like that. I know that Brent had told her who was dating who, and to stay away from the boys because they are older. She had told me a month ago when she called that she had a boyfriend named Jacob.

"Hey Amy, hows Jacob? You know, the seventeen year old guy you dated-" I was dragged away from Hayes' grasp and her hand pulled me to the kitchen.

"Jackie, will you shut up already! Just cause your hanging around doesnt make you have to act like one. Do you not understand that Brent does not know about the boys that I have dated in the past? Hayes only dates you cause he feels bad, and you use him for fame! He doesnt like you!"

I looked her into the eye, a huge frown plastering onto my face

(Dang lauren nice vocab)

"Listen here, Amy, I do not act like a boy. I have a boyfriend, because Im nice to people. I love Hayes for being him. He is a normal boy, well to me-"

I winced as I felt the impact of her fist with my eye. I looked straight at her, and almost walked away, when she spoke, her voice shaking.

"Jackie, I dont think you understand." She told me, her eyes still wide from what I said to her and how I reacted to the punch.

"Hayes is my boyfriend. And I love him." I turned around, my face flushing a bright, sunny, red color. Had I just said that I loved Hayes? If I did... Did I really love him?
Did he even like me that much?

I was contemplating these thoughts when Amy ran through the door, crying to Brent.

"What happened?" He asked her, and she put her head on his side

"Jackie- she was so mean to me." My mouth opened wide, and a tiny gasp fell out of my mouth.

"No- Brent, she punched me, because I have a boyfriend!" She gasped, and looked up to Brent

"I would never."

"Come on Jackie, lets go upstairs." A calm voice grabbed my hand, pulling me up to my room.

"What happened?" Hayes closed the door and then laid on the bed besides me.

"She told me that you were dating me because you felt bad for me, and I was using you for fame. She said you didnt actually like me, and would go more for someone like her, and I stood up to her, telling her that I got a boyfriend because Im actually nice to people, and then she hit me, right below my eye!" Hayes took a look at my eye for the first time and realized my story, in fact, was true.

"Jackie, you are such a cripple babe. With your arm and now your black eye, god you look like you have been through a war." He told me as I sprung up to look in my mirror. He was correct, the purple mark below my eye, had been turning more black, blue, and purple every moment I turned to look at it.

"The worst gets the best of us huh?" He asked, caressing my cheek, and then slowely hovering over my mouth, to seal the empty space with a kiss.

"What else happened? Was she really fighting about me, because I saw her staring at me, and It was really weird." He said and I laughed.

"Yeah." I didnt want to tell him I loved him, since it was 2 months into the relationship that felt like it could have been millions of years.

And I realized:

I loved him, at first sight.

But Why?

-Lauren xx
dont forget to comment lovelies